Oli McBurnie - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Oli McBurnie

0Neils40yarder

4 hours ago, GaryWood34 said:

One goal that he done his best to miss and we are all wrong? 
I think he is absolutely shocking.

Never seen anyone miss so many chances before in the premier league. I watch a lot of full match highlights of Scotland players and he remains one of the guys im genuinely perplexed about how he has made it to the premier league.

Add in he doesn’t really like playing for us and that’s all that needs said.

Id rather fletcher and that’s saying something.

Agreed 

Guest ElChris04

Ideally 

we loan out Griffiths, he gets game time and goals and is fit for the playoffs. Giving we are on the verge of signing a young polish striker so he’s going further down the pecking order. A loan is a must  

McGinn,McTominay,Tierney are fit ( Long short with tierney) but still. Then none of us don’t need to worry about the McBurnie predicament. 

would feel a lot more confident if Allan McGregor came out retirement aswell. Know Clarke will probably be loyal to Marshall but the gulf in class is staggering.

He is pictured in the away end at Cardiff v Swansea dressed just beautifully - wow.

Every time a midfielder collects the ball for Scotland and is running forward he runs to the wing, takes all the heat out of any attack by collecting it, passing back to the full back and we pass it along the back line for 3 minutes before surrendering possession.

Every time.

Edited by GaryWood34

2 minutes ago, GaryWood34 said:

He is pictured in the away end at Cardiff v Swansea dressed just beautifully - wow.

Every time a midfielder collects the ball for Scotland and is running forward he runs to the wing, takes all the heat out of any attack by collecting it, passing back to the full back and we pass it along the back line for 3 minutes before surrendering possession.

Every time.

Scotland have been doing that move since the levein days.

Not sure why he's getting such a hard time. Went to watch a match with his mates and looked like a dick but it doesn't matter. A royalist? Not my bag but as long as a player's not racist/fascist I don't care. Alright he's not exactly Messi but we're limited for choice.

That video he did was the only thing I can slate him for but if he turns up and tries I'll forgive him.

25 minutes ago, SkyBlueScot said:

That video he did was the only thing I can slate him for but if he turns up and tries I'll forgive him.

Not drink driving? Not for saying that playing for Scotland is shite? Not for looking like a Z movie star, performing like a mutant with legs taken from different corpses and stitched together with obvious results?

19 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Not drink driving? Not for saying that playing for Scotland is shite? Not for looking like a Z movie star, performing like a mutant with legs taken from different corpses and stitched together with obvious results?

Didn't know about the drink driving. The "playing for Scotland is shite" was the video I was referring to.

2 hours ago, SkyBlueScot said:

Not sure why he's getting such a hard time. Went to watch a match with his mates and looked like a dick but it doesn't matter. A royalist? Not my bag but as long as a player's not racist/fascist I don't care. Alright he's not exactly Messi but we're limited for choice.

He does seem like a bit of bam but he isn't the first footballer to come across that way and he won't be the last. And hands up who didn't do (or wear) the odd stupid thing when they were in their early 20s!

Aye, he's not exactly set the heather on fire for Scotland - yet - but again, he's hardly alone there. This isn't exactly a vintage period for the national team. Some of the stick he gets on here is ridiculous.

17 hours ago, scotlad said:

He does seem like a bit of bam but he isn't the first footballer to come across that way and he won't be the last. And hands up who didn't do (or wear) the odd stupid thing when they were in their early 20s!

Aye, he's not exactly set the heather on fire for Scotland - yet - but again, he's hardly alone there. This isn't exactly a vintage period for the national team. Some of the stick he gets on here is ridiculous.

Forgetting the fact that he appears to be a complete bellend, he is absolutely shite. Why on earth wouldn't he get stick? He's like s poor man's Connor Sammon for fuck sake. 

20 hours ago, SkyBlueScot said:

Give his 'performance' off the bench in Cyprus a watch. 

You'll have plenty more to slate him for. 

Rank incompetence, for instance.