Canadian water..... - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Canadian water.....

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ahll fu kin liver and onions you ya twat. Hope yees had a good laugh at ma expense ya pack a bastards. 

A teeny wee guy who loves liver and onions. Did you wash it down with a good ol’ cup of Rosie Lee before going up the apples and pears to your bed?

Hi Ramy, thanks for your concern but I’ve been in contact with John Ikonompoulos at Phase III who is dealing with this ongoing situation. 

My daughter has been taken off her life-support machine and is now conscious however her “jobbies are awfy green” (her words). Fingers crossed she’s back up and running soon and the perpetrator is identified shortly. John hopes to be in touch with me early next week 👍🏼

20 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

Hi Ramy, thanks for your concern but I’ve been in contact with John Ikonompoulos at Phase III who is dealing with this ongoing situation. 

My daughter has been taken off her life-support machine and is now conscious however her “jobbies are awfy green” (her words). Fingers crossed she’s back up and running soon and the perpetrator is identified shortly. John hopes to be in touch with me early next week 👍🏼

No problem mate. I have made inquires already into this matter as I dont take this lightly, from what I get from you it's quite serious. I will find out who is responsible. I hope your daughter has a speedy recovery and we can all move forward. As for the rest of you clowns, yees can all take a flyin fuck...

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Well I don't give a flying fuck about anybody else who commented on this thread, the only person I do care about is McTeekos daughter if this actually happened. All kidding aside, I take my job very serious as it is drinking water we are talking about. I wish I had of known about this when it first happened, I would have dealt with it personally. 

The Canadian Don Corleone here.

On 1/17/2020 at 9:49 AM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

No problem mate. I have made inquires already into this matter as I dont take this lightly, from what I get from you it's quite serious. I will find out who is responsible. I hope your daughter has a speedy recovery and we can all move forward. As for the rest of you clowns, yees can all take a flyin fuck...

The Canadian Trigger. 😂

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

It's funny now ya twat. I was dead serious to help McTeeko daughter. So atleast you all know I stepped up for the lads. Even though it was a fuckin windup ya cnuts..🤣🤣

Ramy, whilst others rip the cunt out of you(which is funny) I know you are a really good hearted soul ya bawbag. Kudos to you ya tool. Dandydunn though is a sinister shitehoose. 😂

1 minute ago, WCTA said:

Ramy, whilst others rip the cunt out of you(which is funny) I know you are a really good hearted soul ya bawbag. Kudos to you ya tool. Dandydunn though is a sinister shitehoose. 😂

Fuck off, I'm still pissed at yae.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍

6 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Yae see, here is another "unknown". Does yir man DD honestly dislike me, or is it another fuckin windup. I'm all for having a pint with you lot, absolutely. I'll take any one of yees on in a game of darts. Safer that way, apparently DD is a big cunt from what I've heard.. 😉

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Yae see, here is another "unknown". Does yir man DD honestly dislike me, or is it another fuckin windup. I'm all for having a pint with you lot, absolutely. I'll take any one of yees on in a game of darts. Safer that way, apparently DD is a big cunt from what I've heard.. 😉

DD is a nice guy but he’s a monster. I mean really big. He has to play darts on his knees. He’s the sterotypical Heelander. My Yank Mrs was dripping when she met him. She used tae think my accent wis real Scot until She met him. He’s proper teuchter by the way. He’d stomp you. 

11 minutes ago, WCTA said:

DD is a nice guy but he’s a monster. I mean really big. He has to play darts on his knees. He’s the sterotypical Heelander. My Yank Mrs was dripping when she met him. She used tae think my accent wis real Scot until She met him. He’s proper teuchter by the way. He’d stomp you. 

Well that's fuckin lovely. Think in a drunken rage I've basically challenged him to a square go once or twice over the years. Well that's me signing up for Tae Kwon Dow noo.. 🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Well that's fuckin lovely. Think in a drunken rage I've basically challenged him to a square go once or twice over the years. Well that's me signing up for Tae Kwon Dow noo.. 🤣🤣🤣

Put it this way. If DD attempted to swipe for you he’d never live it down.