Canadian water..... - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Canadian water.....

My daughter is taking a year out of uni. She’s currently touring Canada and has been to Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal and now in Ottowa. She’s just called me in a panic saying the tap water had turned a horrible brown, stinking colour. She called environmental health for the region and apparently they said the only operator who was booked for the repairs had to cancel due to a family emergency so the had to rope in the balloon who has apparently made a complete arse of the job 🤷🏻‍♂️

It’s costing her a fuckin fortune running up and down the stairs to her apartment buying bottled water so she can stay alive. 

Probably the cockwomble who made an arse of it was a midget who couldn’t reach the valve or something 😡

Good lord, you really couldn't make these things up. What a ghastly scenario. At the very least you'd expect them to have their pipes in order.

Some jobsworth with small man syndrome who thinks he is above reproach to blame no doubt. 

Edited by Farcity

2 hours ago, Cove_Sheep said:

Hope it's all sorted now.

You know what the Canadian weather is like. Pipes will be frozen now. No point worrying about it now. The daft cunt who made an arse of it is probably sitting pouring liver and onions doon his gullet not giving a fuck. 🙄

McTeeko. I'm serious, this is what I do for a living. Ottawa has the safest drinking water in North America, fact. I would love to know what happened here with your daughter mate, that is not on. Can you message me the info and I will personally look into this for you. 33 years with the Water board, I know alot of people and have connections. I hope this problem has been resolved, if not, I will make sure it is solved and never happens again. Apologies to your daughter for this.. All the best mate...

On 1/14/2020 at 5:58 PM, WCTA said:

You know what the Canadian weather is like. Pipes will be frozen now. No point worrying about it now. The daft cunt who made an arse of it is probably sitting pouring liver and onions doon his gullet not giving a fuck. 🙄

Once again you know fuck a about what you are talking about. I am just reading this for the first time, and believe me, if I get the info from McTeeko, I will defo look into it.. 

10 minutes ago, phart said:

They're winding you up Ramy lol

Well I don't give a flying fuck about anybody else who commented on this thread, the only person I do care about is McTeekos daughter if this actually happened. All kidding aside, I take my job very serious as it is drinking water we are talking about. I wish I had of known about this when it first happened, I would have dealt with it personally. 

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

McTeeko. I'm serious, this is what I do for a living. Ottawa has the safest drinking water in North America, fact. I would love to know what happened here with your daughter mate, that is not on. Can you message me the info and I will personally look into this for you. 33 years with the Water board, I know alot of people and have connections. I hope this problem has been resolved, if not, I will make sure it is solved and never happens again. Apologies to your daughter for this.. All the best mate...

😂🤣

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Well I don't give a flying fuck about anybody else who commented on this thread, the only person I do care about is McTeekos daughter if this actually happened. All kidding aside, I take my job very serious as it is drinking water we are talking about. I wish I had of known about this when it first happened, I would have dealt with it personally. 

I’m fucking rolling. 😂🤣

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Once again you know fuck a about what you are talking about. I am just reading this for the first time, and believe me, if I get the info from McTeeko, I will defo look into it.. 

How were those liver and onions pal? 😂