fat allys love for the barmy army - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

fat allys love for the barmy army

thesaint

😭

Did anybody hear ally mccoist on talk sport this morning.Going on about england cricket team being his favourite sporting team,tha barmy army being the the best fans in sport and what a pleasure it must be to watch the england boys in south africa.I know he has spent his career since football chasing the english shilling and obviously feels the need to ingratiate himself with the english media,but this was truly hoorible.

7 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Not surprising when this was the guy who, along with fellow monarchists Durie and Goram, pathetically refused to play for Scotland because it coincided with a royal funeral :rolleyes:

That was cringeworthy. The grief junkies out in force for that cock craving cow.

17 hours ago, thesaint said:

😭

Did anybody hear ally mccoist on talk sport this morning.Going on about england cricket team being his favourite sporting team,tha barmy army being the the best fans in sport and what a pleasure it must be to watch the england boys in south africa.I know he has spent his career since football chasing the english shilling and obviously feels the need to ingratiate himself with the english media,but this was truly hoorible.

Hes the same every time hes on that show. The way he sucks up to them is embarrassing. I bet the english lads think its pathetic too

7 minutes ago, er yir macaroon said:

I have no recollection of that. Can you provide more detail please. 

We were due to play Belarus in ‘97 at Pittodrie in a qualifier on the Saturday. Those three mentioned above refused to play on the day of her funeral 😏

We played them on the Sunday instead. Beat them 4-1. 

1 minute ago, McTeeko said:

We were due to play Belarus in ‘97 at Pittodrie in a qualifier on the Saturday. Those three mentioned above refused to play on the day of her funeral 😏

I was looking forward to a good Scotland win on the day of her funeral tae. Double celebration ‘n’ aw that.

2 hours ago, McTeeko said:

Excellent weekend spent in Aberdeen as it happened. But a complete minter from Gorman, McCoist etc. 

46 minutes ago, Rich NATA said:

Whilst fans would have already had booked travel and accommodation, but they should change their arrangements to honour a woman who they don't even know.

A dirty scrounging spunk bucket anaw. 😒

23 hours ago, McTeeko said:

Even then many wanted the fixture stopped entirely that weekend

Think England did with theirs

A year before after Dunblane not a single fixture was scrapped

Inexplicable

For me that was the beginnings of the snowflake mantra in this country

On 1/4/2020 at 1:29 PM, WCTA said:

That was cringeworthy. The grief junkies out in force for that cock craving cow.

23 hours ago, WCTA said:

I was looking forward to a good Scotland win on the day of her funeral tae. Double celebration ‘n’ aw that.

12 hours ago, WCTA said:

A dirty scrounging spunk bucket anaw. 😒

James Hewitt envy IMO

21 minutes ago, Bino's said:

Also

Why don't we play the odd qualifier at pittodrie or tynecatle like we did in those days

Made sense

Because for a while the supporters club membership exceeded the capacity of pittodrie , tynecastle and easter road

On 1/7/2020 at 2:51 PM, Bino's said:

Even then many wanted the fixture stopped entirely that weekend

Think England did with theirs

A year before after Dunblane not a single fixture was scrapped

Inexplicable

For me that was the beginnings of the snowflake mantra in this country

Was Dunblane only a year before Diana died?  In my head there's about 10 years between those events.