Happy New Year.. - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Happy New Year..

4 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Because it was what? Some Scotsman you are wee man. 🙈

Ahll fu kin "wee man" you. When you come visit me in May, ahll take you oot on a proper session wae the boys.. Ahll show yae wee man awerite. Already told ma misses there is a jakey yank wannabe Scotsman popping by our Gaff in May..🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ahll fu kin "wee man" you. When you come visit me in May, ahll take you oot on a proper session wae the boys.. Ahll show yae wee man awerite. Already told ma misses there is a jakey yank wannabe Scotsman popping by our Gaff in May..🤣🤣🤣🤣

I had hoped you had forgotten ya maple syrup loving toley. 😂

7 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Still cults boasting about the amount of pundy down their neck or still persisting in saying happy new year to cyber cunts They’ve no met.

The world is crackers and folk are desperate for love. Poor cunts.

You have no clue as to who knows who on here. None. Absolutely fuck all idea. 

Just now, macy37 said:

I ken for sure not all you creepy cunts that have putridly wished one another all the best have not met.

Weird bastards.

You have just proved that you don’t know anything for sure with that way off remark. What a muppet. 😂

1 minute ago, WCTA said:

You have just proved that you don’t know anything for sure with that way off remark. What a muppet. 😂

I’ve proved I am 100 % correct you utter wank. It’s a proven truth that 68% of folk sad cunts like you say happy new year ken only 32% of them.

Weird, friend wanting cunt.

Just now, macy37 said:

I’ve proved I am 100 % correct you utter wank. It’s a proven truth that 68% of folk sad cunts like you say happy new year ken only 32% of them.

Weird, friend wanting cunt.

Do you ever get tired of making an absolute cunt of yourself? Time and time again you prove that nothing of what you think you know is true in any way. 

It’s up there with they cunts on Facebook that wish their “friends” a happy birthday.

”Happy Birthday mate”.....such big mates they’ve no seen them since they left school at 16 and never spoke to the cunt then either. 

Edited by macy37

3 hours ago, macy37 said:

It’s up there with they cunts on Facebook that wish their “friends” a happy birthday.

”Happy Birthday mate”.....such big mates they’ve no seen them since they left school at 16 and never spoke to the cunt then either. 

I wished one of my world of warcraft friends happy Birthday today, but i was speaking and playing with them for an hour or so yesterday.

How do you feel about that?

2 minutes ago, phart said:

I wished one of my world of warcraft friends happy Birthday today, but i was speaking and playing with them for an hour or so yesterday.

How do you feel about that?

Oh, that makes you King of cunts in Macy’s book. 😂