Happy New Year.. - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Happy New Year..

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'll no be drinking. We moved into our new home 3 weeks ago.  I'll be on the Bagpipes though. My wife has told the whole fu kin neighborhood I'm a Bagpiper. She will be on the wine. 🤣🤣

That’ll clear the hoose at 12:05 😜

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

A very big Happy New Year to you all when it comes. Even you DD ya miserable sod.. 😉. Stay safe everyone.. Alba Gu Brath...

🤣🤣

You too 👍🏽

39 minutes ago, macy37 said:

All this saying all the best, happy new year to utter strangers pish.

Folk that partake in this need watched.

Weird cunts.

If it makes you feel warm and gooey Macy, I hope 2020 is a fuckin horror for you, one of the worst of your, clearly, miserable existence. You come across as one of the most joyless, depressing,cunts I've ever encountered, albeit virtually.  

Feel good?

1 hour ago, macy37 said:

All this saying all the best, happy new year to utter strangers pish.

Folk that partake in this need watched.

Weird cunts.

Sometimes it’s just better to leave the cuntiness in the cupboard for a wee while. 

8 hours ago, Farcity said:

If it makes you feel warm and gooey Macy, I hope 2020 is a fuckin horror for you, one of the worst of your, clearly, miserable existence. You come across as one of the most joyless, depressing,cunts I've ever encountered, albeit virtually.  

Feel good?

Way better. Hopefully you enjoy a total cunt of a year too.

Happy New Year wishes to cyber cunts......get tae fuck, weird bastards.

3 minutes ago, macy37 said:

It isn’t though. 

Well , its not as alive as it was but its more alive than I feel today. Or more alive than the original RFC , if you prefer that comparison. 

Cheer up Macy, its a New Year. I think there is a wee happy Macy2020  just bursting to get out 😊

19 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Not one drop of alcohol last night. In bed at 10pm.. Up this mornin and took my puppy Wallace down the woods for a walk.  What happening to me.😳

I did the same. My first year since I wis a bairn that I never went oot. 

1 minute ago, WCTA said:

I did the same. My first year since I wis a bairn that I never went oot. 

To be honest, I was not bothered mate. In my 50s now, so not a big deal getting buckled just cause it's New Year Eve.. Felt great this morning.. long walk with Wallace, great start to the new year.. Happy New Year by the way..👍

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

To be honest, I was not bothered mate. In my 50s now, so not a big deal getting buckled just cause it's New Year Eve.. Felt great this morning.. long walk with Wallace, great start to the new year.. Happy New Year by the way..👍

Because it was what? Some Scotsman you are wee man. 🙈