Last orders at the Iron Horse - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Last orders at the Iron Horse

Catchart Circle

On 1/20/2020 at 9:24 PM, Alan said:

Post Italy 2007 Glasgow was like the worst New Years x10.  Anyone who had been at the game were the soberest people in town.  Everyone else had been drinking for 7+ hours.  

Saw a fight in Bath St, a fight in Mosquito bar, A fight in Firewater and fight(s) in Sauchiehall Street. A fittingly dreadful end to the day.

The week building up to it was tops and I genuinely thought we were going to win. Hampden full 40 mins before kick off. One of my favourite games bizarrely.

Funnily enough I ended up scrapping that night with me best friend at the time. Mixture of being gutted, a shite house part and him being a knob haha.

On 2/3/2020 at 9:24 PM, Fearghal O’Flaherty said:

Where will the Iron Horse regulars be gathering now before and after home games? Just so I and many other normal fans know where to avoid 

Wouldn't worry about that, we'll be avoiding you with a name like Fergal. I bet you don't even wear a kilt to the matches.

19 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Wouldn't worry about that, we'll be avoiding you with a name like Fergal. I bet you don't even wear a kilt to the matches.

I’m not looking forward to you and your mates ripping me for mine along with my teuchter accent. 🙈😄

Edited by WCTA

5 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

One of our group wears one on away trips, but he's from near the borders so we class him as a teuchter too 😁

Feathers and piper jaikits galore this time just tae piss off you weird sounding Weegies. I’m going to try and find the most Tory looking Glengarry too. More badges the better. 😂

Edited by WCTA

1 minute ago, Terry Munro said:

Would have loved a go on that big unit Dawn Steele back in the day if I'm honest

I used tae get a teeny hard-on over that Tak’ The High Road thing that was similar tae her. Dark haired thing. I think she may have progressed onto Emmerdale. Cannae mind her name.

32 minutes ago, bluebird27 said:

Her name is Natalie Robb- or Rattle me Knob, not sure !!

That’s the quine. 

Whilst we are on about darker haired Scottish chicks.... Who is the aulder Scottish thing that used to be on the Peugeot adverts that was forever draping herself over the motors wanting nailed? She’s getting on a bit now but used to be slavering material. 

19 minutes ago, WCTA said:

That’s the quine. 

Whilst we are on about darker haired Scottish chicks.... Who is the aulder Scottish thing that used to be on the Peugeot adverts that was forever draping herself over the motors wanting nailed? She’s getting on a bit now but used to be slavering material. 

Julie Graham.