Last orders at the Iron Horse - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Last orders at the Iron Horse

Catchart Circle

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

To be honest, I would love to. Wife and I just bought a new house. She would love me gone for a week. 🤣🤣. See how the dosh is.. 

It’s an absolute cracker of a house too pal. Congratulations to you and the Mrs. 👍

700BCEF1-2298-4335-80AF-24F561DE5420.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I know you and I are no pals.🤣. But honestly, I assume u have been in the yanks company. How tall is this cunt? Calling me shortarse? 

I’ll bring you a box when I see you so you can stand on it to talk to me. 

Spent the afternoon in the iron horse, sad times, a gid few weel kent faces kickin aboot and a few fannies as well (the clown that couldnae be bothered gaun tae the toilet) you know who you are .... total knob cheese 🤬 cheerio iron horse and good luck tae aw the staff for the future👍

Edited by bonzo

2 hours ago, bonzo said:

Spent the afternoon in the iron horse, sad times, a gid few weel kent faces kickin aboot and a few fannies as well (the clown that couldnae be bothered gaun tae the toilet) you know who you are .... total knob cheese 🤬 cheerio iron horse and good luck tae aw the staff for the future👍

Some auld burd with short grey hair pished herself anaw and carried on.  Absolutely bowfin

11 minutes ago, Debian said:

Some auld burd with short grey hair pished herself anaw and carried on.  Absolutely bowfin

Wiznae me I dyed ma hair this morning hahaha....nah man there's some total fannies oot there.

From the Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal

Sometimes you are fortunate enough to make friendships that matter and then there's the The Iron Horse Bar 👌

As most of the Tartan Army are probably aware, this weekend is the last time Jen and the team will be open but what you might not know is that they have been long time supporters of ours, including hosting night outs, selling our tee shirts and doing raffles etc.

If it were ever in doubt, which it never has been for us, even in the emotions of it being their final weekend, they've been auctioning memorabilia and decided to split all proceeds between the Glasgow Children's Hospital Charity and ourselves - the rough count means a donation in the middle hundreds is coming our way 🥰

Once again, our heartfelt thanks and we'd like to wish everyone involved with the Iron Horse all the very best for the future

#TartanArmyLegends

On 2/1/2020 at 9:29 PM, bonzo said:

a gid few weel kent faces kickin aboot and a few fannies as well (the clown that couldnae be bothered gaun tae the toilet) you know who you are .... total knob cheese 🤬

😀A wonderful place. RIP.