Old Firm Game - Page 17 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 minute ago, kumnio said:

The supporters of the guilty clubs like it, they enjoy it. That’s the issue, and their clubs actively encourage it. 

Thats the impression I get . Despite all the cries of indignation from the ‘vast majority of good supporters’ they do fook all about it which can only mean they either dont care enough about it or they actually enjoy it. 

35 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Why the fuck did someone start a debate with me before I go to the boozer? 🙈

I’ll be back on later no doubt slavering mair drunken pish than Ormond and Dandydunn together. 😂

Leave me out of this ya hun fan boy.......

8 hours ago, aaid said:

You are probably right but sticking your head in the sand and pretending it doesn't exist - not that I'm suggesting you're doing that but others are - isn't going to solve 

You can't expect people to pay attention to something that probably didn't happen though. I know we live in a post truth world, but I draw the line at believing unsubstantiated statements from Rangers football club, which habitually turn out to be complete fabrications. 

As well as that, the fact that the whole thing is being propagated by the worst bigots in the country reeks of utter shite. The rangers fans wasting our time with this pish would better spend their time removing their own heads from the sand, realise they are the ugliest problem in Scottish football and do something about it. 

33 minutes ago, Morrisandmoo said:

You can't expect people to pay attention to something that probably didn't happen though. I know we live in a post truth world, but I draw the line at believing unsubstantiated statements from Rangers football club, which habitually turn out to be complete fabrications. 

As well as that, the fact that the whole thing is being propagated by the worst bigots in the country reeks of utter shite. The rangers fans wasting our time with this pish would better spend their time removing their own heads from the sand, realise they are the ugliest problem in Scottish football and do something about it. 

Best piece of whataboutery I've seen in a long time and that's saying something.  Well done. 

6 minutes ago, aaid said:

Best piece of whataboutery I've seen in a long time and that's saying something.  Well done. 

I see what you’re saying, but the perception that Rangers spout a lot of shite and put it in the public domain as facts isn’t without foundation.

Rangers know exactly what they’re doing punting out statements like that, that appear to lack any foundation.

3 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Thats the impression I get . Despite all the cries of indignation from the ‘vast majority of good supporters’ they do fook all about it which can only mean they either dont care enough about it or they actually enjoy it. 

You'll hear 2000, 3000, sometimes 20,000 Rangers fans belting out a sectarian song, but you’ll struggle to find one that joins in. 🤷‍♂️

We can all hear it, but nobody is singing it...

At least your pal’s honest. 😂

2 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I see what you’re saying, but the perception that Rangers spout a lot of shite and put it in the public domain as facts isn’t without foundation.

Rangers know exactly what they’re doing punting out statements like that, that appear to lack any foundation.

I don't disagree with that at all.   Frankly Rangers PR has been embarrassing, probably since Murray left, if not before.   

Any clubs issuing these nonsensical statements need to take a long look at themselves.  The only thing that's more cringeworthy is when fans groups do it. 

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

You'll hear 2000, 3000, sometimes 20,000 Rangers fans belting out a sectarian song, but you’ll struggle to find one that joins in. 🤷‍♂️

We can all hear it, but nobody is singing it...

At least your pal’s honest. 😂

Yep. Absolute fucking scumbags. The entire nasty institution that is RFC. 

Just now, WCTA said:

I don’t think there’s a single soul who knows me that thinks I would need to be pished to say this. This pish is lame for me. 😂

Oh no, I just was asking as you were heading to the pub 😂😂

2 minutes ago, Mox said:

The Christie one is very strange, however, he's been below par for a while now and allows us to get Rogic back in the team for a while.

He'll probably serve the suspension while injured anyway.  Only problem will be if he gets sent off again this season and the ban will go up accordingly.

On 1/3/2020 at 10:01 PM, aaid said:

Indeed.

'What about' the real sectarian problem rooted in rangers football club is a question more rangers fans should be asking themselves, instead of fascinating over a fake one that their masters have made up.