Old Firm Game - Page 11 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

20 hours ago, Debian said:

Which 9/10 referees?

The last two old firm games has seen spectacular decisions go against us.

Var sees Julian get a pen and Aribo one too. Var sees Edouard hand ball today. 

I'm all for var knowing it means that it makes it a fairer playing field. Regardlessof the ridiculousness of VAR it is getting things right.  Inches offside is still offside. Etc 

Not sure, but some ex referee fronted up on sportsound and said as much.

I don't think referees are corrupt and don't see how a small number of decisions going against rangers in a small sample of games has anything to do with whether or not the majority of referees are huns? They either are or they are not. 

I don't see how anybody could look at the English experience and conclude...Ken whit...that is the business and exactly what we need. It's utter dug shite. Do rangers want it just because its english or do they actually think its good?

1 minute ago, macy37 said:

They always say these games bring the worst out of the Celtic & Rangers fans.

The state of Fans of other clubs posting on this topic is embarrassing. The whole of the Scottish game has huge issues. 

For once we agree.  I wouldn't comment on a St Johnstone v Dundee game thread.  

2 hours ago, WCTA said:

You have hooked daft, naive folk like Macy by the overuse of the Gala pish. You know fine well daft eejits like him are easy to troll. That hardly constitutes a lot of people. Brighter folk have cottoned onto your style by now though. At least your other usernames over the years had a little humour in them. You slipped up a heck of a lot by sending folk private messages on here. The same folk who saw evidence long ago of who you are. They know you for the sad, downright nasty, fat piece of dogshit that you are. 😊

See at the end of the day who gives a flying fuck who anybody is it's a message board ffs. I don't care if he's ron, fermer or rolling fucking thunder or if you're ormond, the ormond or al Capone. I do think you're a little obsessed.  Only my opinion mind.

3 minutes ago, bonzo said:

See at the end of the day who gives a flying fuck who anybody is it's a message board ffs. I don't care if he's ron, fermer or rolling fucking thunder or if you're ormond, the ormond or al Capone. I do think you're a little obsessed.  Only my opinion mind.

I couldn’t give two fucks who anybody is on here either. It’s the nice guy act he tries to put on after he was stalking and then badmouthing people like my Wife that he should be known for. He truly is a horrible scumbag of an individual.
Only my opinion mind. 😏

Edited by WCTA

1 minute ago, WCTA said:

I couldn’t give two fucks who anybody is on here either. It’s the nice guy act he tries to put on after he was stalking and then badmouthing people like my Wife that he should be known for. 
Only my opinion mind. 😏

Personally I don't do Facebook, Twitter or anything else. If that's your beef then fair doos....meet up and sort it out. 

2 minutes ago, WCTA said:

I couldn’t give two fucks who anybody is on here either. It’s the nice guy act he tries to put on after he was stalking and then badmouthing people like my Wife that he should be known for. 
Only my opinion mind. 😏

Can you enlighten us?  Be nice to have some facts.  Slander comes to mind but your simple little brain isn't worth the hassle.  I would never and haven't ever mentioned anybody's family on here.  You seem to think I am facebook and you are wrong ma friend.  God knows where you get all these fantasies from.  Go see a doctor.

1 minute ago, bonzo said:

Personally I don't do Facebook, Twitter or anything else. If that's your beef then fair doos....meet up and sort it out. 

Neither do I.  But this nutter seems to think I do.  I have asked him to contact me to straighten things out but he would rather talk a lot of pish on here.  I can only assume it is attention seeking.

2 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Has anyone seen the video of the racial abuse Morelos suffered? Odd that it’s not been shared online. Let’s hope the individual is hunted down. 

The video was flying about twitter this afternoon. The account that posted it has now been shut down by the looks of it, and the link removed.

Not that its any consolation, but it did just sound like one individual.

7 hours ago, aaid said:

Cancelling his contract with two days to go - as empty gestures go, that's pretty vacant.

funny enough i was going to wind up one of the CR sponsors i know about Aird

I would imagine unless he has something lined up, the contract was going to be rolled over

4 hours ago, Farcity said:

I know you aren't shitting yourself, that's because you can't have any left judging by the sheer volume of it that appears to come out of you on here wee man. A man of your height cannot be taken seriously despite the aggressive tone. Small man syndrome it is known as so away you go and sit down. There's a good lad. 

Another warrior. Aye ok then Farshity..

31 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

The video was flying about twitter this afternoon. The account that posted it has now been shut down by the looks of it, and the link removed.

Not that its any consolation, but it did just sound like one individual.

Some saying it’s untrue and it’s a deliberate deflection tactic away from Morelos and Kent’s terrible action. Surely even the Huns wouldn’t try such a trick? Odd the clip has never been saved and went viral. Hopefully it’s in police hands.

9 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Another warrior. Aye ok then Farshity..

Ooooh clever adaptation eh. That hasn't half put me back in my (bigger than your) box.

I think I spotted you in Canada once. You were riding around on a horse with a red jacket on like a few others, except you had ripped the sleeves off it coz you are pure mad mental Big Ramy Fae Glesga eh. Next thing you will be chuntering away in that nasal whine thinking you are pure gallus no. Noo gonnae pass me that Buckie n that big man byraway. 

I think I’ve (almost definitely) had a go at you for this sort of victim blaming chat before.

but... 😂

I was thinking the same.

Has anyone seen or got a link to the video?

Looking on twitter there’s apparently a video where he is called a “hun” and/or an ”orange bastard” but none of the racist abuse claimed.

I’m very cynical of anything that comes out of Rangers, I’d like to think they’d have some evidence before making such an accusation.

its certainly not beyond comprehension that a supporter of any team would shout something racist at the football, but this has a whiff of “all our players were assaulted” about it.

12 minutes ago, Farcity said:

Ooooh clever adaptation eh. That hasn't half put me back in my (bigger than your) box.

I think I spotted you in Canada once. You were riding around on a horse with a red jacket on like a few others, except you had ripped the sleeves off it coz you are pure mad mental Big Ramy Fae Glesga eh. Next thing you will be chuntering away in that nasal whine thinking you are pure gallus no. Noo gonnae pass me that Buckie n that big man byraway. 

💤💤💤💤💤💤

13 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

I think I’ve (almost definitely) had a go at you for this sort of victim blaming chat before.

but... 😂

I was thinking the same.

Has anyone seen or got a link to the video?

Looking on twitter there’s apparently a video where he is called a “hun” and/or an ”orange bastard” but none of the racist abuse claimed.

I’m very cynical of anything that comes out of Rangers, I’d like to think they’d have some evidence before making such an accusation.

its certainly not beyond comprehension that a supporter of any team would shout something racist at the football, but this has a whiff of “all our players were assaulted” about it.

Here is the video. 

"Black bastard" heard clear as day 8 seconds in. "Orange bastard" too.

That's the second time in a row that our brilliantly talented and diverse team have been racially abused at that ground by the Sellik faithful. It's unacceptable but only Peter Smith has enough balls in the media to call it out. All the chat from the moronic cheerleaders like Sutton and Hartson seems to be about trying to get Morelos a retroactive ban for a gesture - something that isn't even possible according to the rules since they were changed in 2017. They want him suspended as long as possible as they are terrified at losing the league this year.

March incidents mentioned by Fare here:

"Rangers FC captain James Tavernier was racially abused by an individual Celtic supporter, while monkey chants were directed towards Rangers midfielder Glen Kamara by a number of Celtic fans."

https://farenet.org/news/list-of-incidents-reported-to-fare-during-march-2019/

40 minutes ago, Dapo Mabude said:

Here is the video. 

"Black bastard" heard clear as day 8 seconds in. "Orange bastard" too.

That's the second time in a row that our brilliantly talented and diverse team have been racially abused at that ground by the Sellik faithful. It's unacceptable but only Peter Smith has enough balls in the media to call it out. All the chat from the moronic cheerleaders like Sutton and Hartson seems to be about trying to get Morelos a retroactive ban for a gesture - something that isn't even possible according to the rules since they were changed in 2017. They want him suspended as long as possible as they are terrified at losing the league this year.

March incidents mentioned by Fare here:

"Rangers FC captain James Tavernier was racially abused by an individual Celtic supporter, while monkey chants were directed towards Rangers midfielder Glen Kamara by a number of Celtic fans."

https://farenet.org/news/list-of-incidents-reported-to-fare-during-march-2019/

Utter fucking bullshit. The Huns making stuff up again.