Old Firm Game - Page 9 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

22 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Actually no I am not. Some folk just need to mind there own business and try reading posts before splashing their hate and insults. Pathetic really. Enjoy your day RH. I'm sure big DD is lining my up again. Shitting myself...

It's hard to mind your own business on a message board mind.  Everybody is at the wind up.  It's that time of year!  Right I am away to pub.  No working for a week!  Cheers Ramy.

I know a few Colombians and it's a gesture which while negative has no violent connotations. Almost like a shake of the head here.

However since Arthur Boruc was cautioned for breach of the peace for crossing himself due to local interpetation i'm not really sure what relevance it's native meaning is. Beyond pointing out how ridiculous shit gets when the Old Firm is involved.

The Crown Office said a report had been sent to the fiscal as there were "clear guidelines" on the need for responsible behaviour from players taking part in such fixtures.

"The procurator fiscal concluded that the effect of the behaviour of the player on the crowd was such as to require the consideration of criminal proceedings," it said.

Witness statements and the video of the crowd's reactions were examined, but the incident itself was not caught on camera.

Edited by phart

Also weird to suddenly so many folk you had no idea from their posts explicitly and implicitly being Rangers supporters

Emoji just started talking as well moving up the communication compentcy ladder another rung.

Edited by phart

13 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Go and fuck yourself ya nosey cunt. My family is none of your business. Joke is a joke, but you've crossed the line ya prick..

Interesting to see DD thinks Family fair game considering we all stuck up for him when it happened to them.

5 minutes ago, phart said:

Also weird to suddenly so many folk you had no idea from their posts explicitly and implicitly being Rangers supporters

What would be the sort of posts you'd expect Rangers supporters to make when not commenting directly on Rangers?

54 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Sectarian abuse at an old firm game?

Can’t see it myself. 😂

Another statement incoming from Victim FC.

Maybe watch the video first. Not sure you could really ignore it.

Also, not sure why you would post somthing like that on social media....unless you really really didnt like black people. Or wanted the jail.

Edited by Stu101

23 minutes ago, Blantyre_Braveheart said:

WATP after every post

"France could win the EURO's.... WATP"

I used to work at Tannadice with the guy who also dressed up as the mascot on game days. 
He couldn’t text or write anything down without ending it with FTD. Even the most trivial of things. He would even carve his Halloween pumpkins out in FTD too. Guy wisnae a laddie either. 😂

1 hour ago, aaid said:

What would be the sort of posts you'd expect Rangers supporters to make when not commenting directly on Rangers?

I have no idea what you're talking about. You seem to have made a few leaps of bad deductive reasoning then asked me a question based on that, can you back up and show working?

What does post content when not speaking about Ranger's have to do with what i said?

Let's bring in what i said, i'll correct it's grammer too in brackets

Also weird to suddenly (see) so many folk you had no idea from their posts(of being Ranger's fans) explicitly and implicitly being Rangers supporters

Edited by phart

59 minutes ago, Blantyre_Braveheart said:

WATP after every post

"France could win the EURO's.... WATP"

Normally on the board it was folk making tedious points. For instance Denhagdavie or whatever his name was would find some reason to take issue with my post make a jovial point and a mild perjorative. For instance we had a post where we had to sum up something, and i got over 100. He picked up that "only you'd get over 100" but i had to point out that if you bothered to count up everyones you'd see i actually wa the 9th person to get over 100, they didn't know this though as they had just counted up mine to be passive agressive.

Not that it happens anymore you undetrstand ;)

1 hour ago, Stu101 said:

Maybe watch the video first. Not sure you could really ignore it.

Also, not sure why you would post somthing like that on social media....unless you really really didnt like black people. Or wanted the jail.

It's getting worse the amount of overt racism shown about. Clubs should be getting hammered for any form of prejudice CCTV scoured and individuals charged and brought through the court system.

5 minutes ago, phart said:

I have no idea what you're talking about. You seem to have made a few leaps of bad deductive reasoning then asked me a question based on that, can you back up and show working?

What does post content when not speaking about Ranger's have to do with what i said?

Let's bring in what i said, i'll correct it's grammer too in brackets

Also weird to suddenly (see) so many folk you had no idea from their posts(of being Ranger's fans) explicitly and implicitly being Rangers supporters

You've got an obvious tell, I wouldn't play poker if I were you.

Anyway, my working is this.

1. folk you had no idea from their posts(of being Ranger's fans) - the implication here is that somehow - apart from the obvious point of when you are discussing Rangers - it's possible from someone's posts to be able to deduce that they support a particular team, in this case Rangers.
2. From that, it follows that somehow, there must be some particular style, content, subject or other factor that enables you to come to that conclusion.
3. I'm interested in what that is, that you'd expect to see in a post from someone who supports Rangers.
4. It's "grammar" and not "grammer" and of course you should be using its and not it's  - and I fully anticipate your response to this point will be another one of your tells.

8 minutes ago, aaid said:

You've got an obvious tell, I wouldn't play poker if I were you.

Anyway, my working is this.

1. folk you had no idea from their posts(of being Ranger's fans) - the implication here is that somehow - apart from the obvious point of when you are discussing Rangers - it's possible from someone's posts to be able to deduce that they support a particular team, in this case Rangers.
2. From that, it follows that somehow, there must be some particular style, content, subject or other factor that enables you to come to that conclusion.
3. I'm interested in what that is, that you'd expect to see in a post from someone who supports Rangers.
4. It's "grammar" and not "grammer" and of course you should be using its and not it's  - and I fully anticipate your response to this point will be another one of your tells.

Who playes poker via message boards? See post above for this.

People referring to Rangers as "we" is my tell.

Oh did i make a spelling mistake to be corrected again. lol

This post is dripping with passive agression and it's so amusing.

Edited by phart