Old Firm Game - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 minutes ago, aaid said:

Ah, someone else more interested in watching other teams play than watching their own.

My teams away to the wee huns today, watched it to see how far Scotland would be dragged through the gutter with all the bigotry fae both sides, utter stain on Scotland. ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡น

1 minute ago, slasher said:

We were bullied technically and physically again today. Very disappointing to see Lenny repeat the same mistakes especially at home. We need 3 quality players in January to protect our position.ย 

Also Lenny has to realise who the players are who disappear in this fixture i. e Christie, Forrest and Johnston. There's a common denominator there ๐Ÿค”

Celtic for the last two games have seemed really narrow, whereas before you seemed to have much more ability to switch things/players when required.ย 

3 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

My teams away to the wee huns today, watched it to see how far Scotland would be dragged through the gutter with all the bigotry fae both sides, utter stain on Scotland. ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡น

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel warm inside, you never know, you might come to believe it.ย 

Expected Celtic to come out flying after all the focus from the cup final was on how we lost it as opposed to them winning it so pretty pleased with that. Would imagine Morelos will be in further bother for the cut throat gesture as he was coming off.ย 

1 minute ago, Fairbairn said:

Expected Celtic to come out flying after all the focus from the cup final was on how we lost it as opposed to them winning it so pretty pleased with that. Would imagine Morelos will be in further bother for the cut throat gesture as he was coming off.ย 

Morelos was the one shining light for us today. Whilst relying on that cunt you're fucked!ย 

2 minutes ago, aaid said:

Keep thinking that's in the least bit original and that it's not water off a duck's back.

Youโ€™re a bigger stalker than trolling hills considering itโ€™s water off a ducks back, the only things the same are the arrogance & the bigotry. GIRUY ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡น

2 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Youโ€™re a bigger stalker than trolling hills considering itโ€™s water off a ducks back, the only things the same are the arrogance & the bigotry. GIRUY ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡น

Arrogance, I don't think so but you're entitled to your opinion.ย  ย  I don't think you can level any accusations of bigotry at me though.

As for stalking, I think if you look back, it's you that's been commenting on my posts.

Edited by aaid

4 minutes ago, aaid said:

Arrogance, I don't think so but you're entitled to your opinion.ย  ย  I don't think you can level any accusations of bigotry at me though.

As for stalking, I think if you look back, it's you that's been commenting on my posts.

aaid.ย  None of the two of us do bigotry.ย  Not ever.ย  But if that is what he likes to post then leave him to it.ย  Then we know who is the bigot.

3 minutes ago, aaid said:

Nae arrogance, what about the simply the best bullshit or the we are the people pish. Now away back to your dark room & enjoy your teams deserved win. Happy new year & all the best for 2020. ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

aaid.ย  None of the two of us do bigotry.ย  Not ever.ย  But if that is what he likes to post then leave him to it.ย  Then we know who is the bigot.

As stupid as ever, get back under your rock.

Just now, RDFH64 said:

Nae arrogance, what about the simply the best bullshit or the we are the people pish. Now away back to your dark room & enjoy your teams deserved win. Happy new year & all the best for 2020. ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

When have I ever come out with any of that nonsense?

Just now, RDFH64 said:

Prove the bigot part kid.ย  If you make accusations then you have to prove them.ย  That's the way it works.ย  So prove that either me or aaid have made any bigoted statements on here.ย  Or shut the fuck up and go to your wee bigoted dark room.

1 minute ago, aaid said:

When have I ever come out with any of that nonsense?

We were discussing your team, I am aware that not all clubs supporters think or behave the same. Apparently itโ€™s only a minority who sing the bigotry shit๐Ÿ‘

3 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Prove the bigot part kid.ย  If you make accusations then you have to prove them.ย  That's the way it works.ย  So prove that either me or aaid have made any bigoted statements on here.ย  Or shut the fuck up and go to your wee bigoted dark room.

You just post shit all the time, must be time for a new identity again.

Rangers ( or more to the point Gerrard) totally out thought and out fought Celtic who are going nowhere under Lennon. Totally deserved win. What the fuck was Kents gunshot to the head celebration all about and Morales cut throat gesture. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ Rangers under Gerrard have a really good chance of winning the league, why the fuck would their players behave like utter cunts and risk blowing their chance ? ๐Ÿ˜‚ Donโ€™t understand it all. They really dont help themselves ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ