Old Firm Game - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I think Celtic have a bit more quality than Rangers, even without a fit out and out goal scorer, they have goals across their team. That’s the difference.

If Rangers get a positive result of any sort, Celtic probably need to go out and bring in a “Jermaine Defoe” as back up to Edouard.

Could be a Ronnie Deila semi final moment? Rangers winning will force Celtics hand to go big in january....

Can’t see it though. As much as Celtic have been playing relatively poorly but getting results. I’m not convinced Rangers haven’t rode their luck a bit either, they were there for the taking at fir park and were it not for an unbelievable save from Mcgregor we’d have got at least a point.

After Edouard cane on in the final Rangers only had one shot on target and that was the missed penalty.

If he starts I think Celtic will win.

You'd have to think Morelos should.score at some point. He must have missed 40-50 chances against Celtic. Would be an interesting stat.

3 hours ago, WCTA said:

Cinderella wears manlier shoes than DD. 

Tough decision to make today.

Between 2 pairs of Sambas, Sabola or Trimm Trab. 

Any help?????

1 decision is already made.......Nae mare gin, I’m fucking hanging. 

Edited by dandydunn

12 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

1st Glenlivet of the day.  In all seriousness I would take a draw.  Parkhead will be llike going in to a lions den today and celtic are due to take a game.  But as Jimmy Hill said 'it's a funny old game'.  Man that Glenlivet.  It's like an angel pishin on yer tongue.

That would certainly explain the amount of pish you talk.