Synthetic alcohol - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Synthetic alcohol

On 12/27/2019 at 7:33 PM, Bzzzz said:

Try anything once! 

Even bum rape?

On 12/28/2019 at 1:01 PM, TDYER63 said:

I actually agree with Bonny on this . I doubt anyone would choose to drink alcohol if it didnt make you feel relaxed/drunk.  

However I doubt this will ever make it to market. Many people are put off alcohol because of the hangovers. Can you imagine the chaos that could be caused to society if everyone was getting steaming every night of the week knowing they could wake up fresh as a daisy next morning.

I would not be surprised if there was something already out there which was deliberately being withheld for that reason. 

I wish it would put me off but I enjoy the actual drinking too much. Im a horrible non functioning spewy mess the next day if i really go for it though which is a bit shit.

The second bit was do able back in our late teens and early 20s, maybe not every single night but 4 or 5 out of 7 most weeks.

14 hours ago, Kirk said:

Even bum rape?

I wish it would put me off but I enjoy the actual drinking too much. Im a horrible non functioning spewy mess the next day if i really go for it though which is a bit shit.

The second bit was do able back in our late teens and early 20s, maybe not every single night but 4 or 5 out of 7 most weeks.

Firstly, can I say I am shocked and stunned that I actually agreed with Bonny on something . I cant remember writing that at all, I must have been drunk or had a hangover that day 😁

I used to enjoy drinking a lot when I was younger, even up to my mid /late 40’s. I only binged at a weekend but enjoyed the social aspect and the fun . But I find these days I dont get the same enjoyment and it often makes me tired. You may be the same when you get a bit older. 
I still give it a good go right enough on occasions and probably still drink more than I should , but I have never been good with hangovers , even when I was very young and fit.

I remember reading somewhere that hangovers are the body’s natural barrier to addiction. It clearly doesnt work for everyone but I do think they make me stop. I hate the way I feel if I have been drinking every day for example over holiday periods.  

3 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Firstly, can I say I am shocked and stunned that I actually agreed with Bonny on something . I cant remember writing that at all, I must have been drunk or had a hangover that day 😁

I used to enjoy drinking a lot when I was younger, even up to my mid /late 40’s. I only binged at a weekend but enjoyed the social aspect and the fun . But I find these days I dont get the same enjoyment and it often makes me tired. You may be the same when you get a bit older. 
I still give it a good go right enough on occasions and probably still drink more than I should , but I have never been good with hangovers , even when I was very young and fit.

I remember reading somewhere that hangovers are the body’s natural barrier to addiction. It clearly doesnt work for everyone but I do think they make me stop. I hate the way I feel if I have been drinking every day for example over holiday periods.  

This is a non politics and non football issue... So yes we can agree and get on. 😁😁👍

Get a bottle ordered and let's report back how this new thing feels. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2021 at 10:33 PM, Kirk said:

Even bum rape?

Not sure bum rape is something you "try", that would insinuate choice therefore not exactly rape? but if that's what floats yer boat fella... 😆😉

Edited by Bzzzz

25 minutes ago, Bzzzz said:

Not sure bum rape is something you "try", that would insinuate choice therefore not exactly rape? but if that's what floats yer boat fella... 😆😉

You should ask that big cunt Edot about his views on erse rape? 😆

On 1/23/2021 at 2:05 AM, Bzzzz said:

Haha suppose you're right