Cormack Comments - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Cormack Comments

Lennon greeting about it and saying he should be brought to take over it, despite them doing it for years. Several Celtic fans on twitter seem to agree with Cormack and say their fed up seeing Ajer play acting as he’s good enough to be better than that. 

Notice Lennon and the media kept quiet on the Griffiths stamp. Wonder why that is?

On 12/27/2019 at 11:37 AM, dandydunn said:

Lennon greeting about it and saying he should be brought to take over it, despite them doing it for years. Several Celtic fans on twitter seem to agree with Cormack and say their fed up seeing Ajer play acting as he’s good enough to be better than that. 

Notice Lennon and the media kept quiet on the Griffiths stamp. Wonder why that is?

There is nothing I hate more than diving CB's, play the tough man then fall at the slightest touch. It is actually embarrassing to watch.

42 minutes ago, Blantyre_Braveheart said:

There is nothing I hate more than diving CB's, play the tough man then fall at the slightest touch. It is actually embarrassing to watch.

I would say more like 99% of football players nowadays, not just centre halves. 

1 hour ago, Blantyre_Braveheart said:

That Northern Irish prick who played with Motherwell was good at that. The boy Craigan. Cunt could dish it out but would roll around like he’d been shot at the mere touch from an attacker. 😒

9 minutes ago, WCTA said:

That Northern Irish prick who played with Motherwell was good at that. The boy Craigan. Cunt could dish it out but would roll around like he’d been shot at the mere touch from an attacker. 😒

I seen him recently as an after dinner speaker. Brutal. 

Fuck sake, the amount of bleating the sheep have done over this has been prolific. The ref got it wrong but anyone who saw the incident in real time could understand why. For the head shepherd to feel the need to have a go at Ajer for doing what literally hundreds of players do every week is a nonsense. The sheep are embarrassing themselves here 🐑

27 minutes ago, slasher said:

Fuck sake, the amount of bleating the sheep have done over this has been prolific. The ref got it wrong but anyone who saw the incident in real time could understand why. For the head shepherd to feel the need to have a go at Ajer for doing what literally hundreds of players do every week is a nonsense. The sheep are embarrassing themselves here 🐑

Not really, by your own admittance, it was a wrong decision made and Cormack is calling out Ajer for being a fanny, Lawell has had plenty to say over the years to the media and you and the others have lapped it all up, now the shoe is on the other foot, Celtic are getting all high and mighty because they don’t like it. 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Not really, by your own admittance, it was a wrong decision made and Cormack is calling out Ajer for being a fanny, Lawell has had plenty to say over the years to the media and you and the others have lapped it all up, now the shoe is on the other foot, Celtic are getting all high and mighty because they don’t like it. 

Yer baws. Lawell has never to my knowledge commented on opposition players or individual match incidents. Cormack has made a cunt of himself here and broken protocol. 

I could almost understand all this if the sheep had been robbed of a result as a consequence, but they got what they deserved that day........ fuck all 👍

8 minutes ago, slasher said:

Yer baws. Lawell has never to my knowledge commented on opposition players or individual match incidents. Cormack has made a cunt of himself here and broken protocol. 

I could almost understand all this if the sheep had been robbed of a result as a consequence, but they got what they deserved that day........ fuck all 👍

I never said he commented on players, but he’s had ole ty to say in general and never been pulled up in it. He greets continuously to the media and thinks it’s ok because it’s Celtic, about time people stood up to him and Celtic in the media instead of bending over all the time. 

Before you say it, yes, the team should stop too, but we’re not good enough, that’ll save you a few words now 👍🏽

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

I never said he commented on players, but he’s had ole ty to say in general and never been pulled up in it. He greets continuously to the media and thinks it’s ok because it’s Celtic, about time people stood up to him and Celtic in the media instead of bending over all the time. 

Before you say it, yes, the team should stop too, but we’re not good enough, that’ll save you a few words now 👍🏽

I'm sure this all makes sense to you, perhaps you're on the Rolling Hills jiuce tonight 🤔

Merry Christmas 🤣

Edited by slasher

4 minutes ago, slasher said:

I'm sure this all makes sense to you, perhaps you're on the Rolling Hills jiuce tonight 🤔

Merry Christmas 🤣

That would’ve been funnier if you spelt juice properly..........

But seriously, I’m on elvis juice 🤣

Inhonestky have no idea if it makes sense or not, it’s my birthday and I’m warming up for hearts away tomorrow 😆

Edited by dandydunn

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Inhonestky have no idea if it makes sense or not, it’s my birthday and I’m warming up for hearts away tomorrow 😆

Happy Birthday :D

12 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Jolly good, enjoy! 

3 hours ago, WCTA said:

Stephen Craigan shoots the Huns.....

3 hours ago, macy37 said:

I seen him recently as an after dinner speaker. Brutal. 

I like him as a Motherwell legend, but can’t imagine him being great as an after dinner speaker, doesn’t seem that funny.

I thought the naming of Cormack Park was tawdry and I do not think a club chairman should be coming out with this type of comment. I’m still far from convinced by Cormack. That said, he’s absolutely right and it’s quite refreshing to see this cheating shit being challenged.  It’s not just about this particular incident. 

He is just new to the role. All he is doing is looking after the flock, if you pardon the pun, by speaking out about the failure to overturn a pretty obvious error on the part of the officials - lets the fans understand that he has their back so to speak and will challenge poor decision making. 

14 hours ago, slasher said:

Ok the ref got it wrong in real time, explain how a group of so called experts then got it wrong after presumably watching it more than once, from different camera angles & video speeds.

17 hours ago, slasher said:

The main difference there is that Lawell has his  bumchums in the Record and the Sun who do all his mouthing for him, to pretend this isn't the case is just plain silly. Your lot and the Huns are exactly the same thing.