Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ParisInAKilt

The Trans stuff

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

I am. 

The vast majority of the world probably is as well. 

Are you saying the vast majority of the World are not confident in their sexuality ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Are you saying the vast majority of the World are not confident in their sexuality ?

I'd just like to add to this that the scenario of a pretty transexual duping a straight guy is mainly urban legend and only for the movies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ally Bongo said:

I'd just like to add to this that the scenario of a pretty transexual duping a straight guy is mainly urban legend and only for the movies

Apart from the game show there's something about Miriam you mean?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, phart said:

Apart from the game show there's something about Miriam you mean?

I had to google this but it kinda reaffirms my point

7 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

I'd just like to add to this that the scenario of a pretty transexual duping a straight guy is mainly urban legend and only for the movies and Television

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Are you saying the vast majority of the World are not confident in their sexuality ?

No, you’re “transphobic” if you disagree or question anything with an activist, in my limited experience following this on twitter and YouTube.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

No, you’re “transphobic” if you disagree or question anything with an activist, in my limited experience following this on twitter and YouTube.

I stay away from it

I dont know why they dont see that everyone is entitled to rights provided those rights dont diminish the rights of another group

If you have a johnson you should not be going into women only places

If the solution is having three public bathrooms then fine - male onle /female only/ gender neutral

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

I stay away from it

I dont know why they dont see that everyone is entitled to rights provided those rights dont diminish the rights of another group

If you have a johnson you should not be going into women only places

If the solution is having three public bathrooms then fine - male onle /female only/ gender neutral

Someone would still complain and want another bathroom for another gender. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

I stay away from it

I dont know why they dont see that everyone is entitled to rights provided those rights dont diminish the rights of another group

If you have a johnson you should not be going into women only places

If the solution is having three public bathrooms then fine - male onle /female only/ gender neutral

Congratulations - that pretty much makes you a transphobe.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

I had to google this but it kinda reaffirms my point

 

You said movies which are fictious and then added in televison after. that gameshow just jumped into my memory when i read your post, mostly cause i was listening to an old xfm compilation while at the gym where they discussed this.

Your position seems perfectly reasonable to me though, unfortunately for you it's actually a position of "hate" according to some very vocal people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Someone would still complain and want another bathroom for another gender. 

So long as women don't have to go into placed where men are using urinals. 

Edited by Bonny79

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think people, on both sides, worry far too much about this.

I struggle to keep up with a lot of the terminology but really don't struggle with the concept of someone feeling they better identify with a different gender to what they were born as.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, PASTA Mick said:

I think people, on both sides, worry far too much about this.

I struggle to keep up with a lot of the terminology but really don't struggle with the concept of someone feeling they better identify with a different gender to what they were born as.

That's reasonable.  Many folk feel like they're stuck in the wrong body.  The problem is the loudmouths trying to browbeat everyone into this multiple genders nonsense.  Absolute fkin horsedung.  There are only 2 no matter how much they scream about it.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/24/2019 at 3:38 AM, ParisInAKilt said:

Probably needs it’s own thread now 

https://wingsoverscotland.com/the-abolition-of-sanity-part-2/#more-113574

Guys like this Gregor Murray are fucking dangerous narcissists and probably as misogynistic as they come. 

Rare that I agree with Rowling but these people can’t dictate language via pronouns. 

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/harry-potter-author-jk-rowling-steps-into-trans-row-involving-dundee-councillor/amp/

Sorry playing catch up with the TAMB, 

I've known gregor for years and he was always a he as far as I knew, and is in possession of a boaby. He's lost the plot recently, some absolute bat shit stuff on fb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...