The Trans stuff - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Trans stuff

8 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

I am. 

The vast majority of the world probably is as well. 

Are you saying the vast majority of the World are not confident in their sexuality ?

2 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Are you saying the vast majority of the World are not confident in their sexuality ?

I'd just like to add to this that the scenario of a pretty transexual duping a straight guy is mainly urban legend and only for the movies

1 minute ago, Ally Bongo said:

I'd just like to add to this that the scenario of a pretty transexual duping a straight guy is mainly urban legend and only for the movies

Apart from the game show there's something about Miriam you mean?

4 minutes ago, phart said:

Apart from the game show there's something about Miriam you mean?

I had to google this but it kinda reaffirms my point

7 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

I'd just like to add to this that the scenario of a pretty transexual duping a straight guy is mainly urban legend and only for the movies and Television

11 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

No, you’re “transphobic” if you disagree or question anything with an activist, in my limited experience following this on twitter and YouTube.

I stay away from it

I dont know why they dont see that everyone is entitled to rights provided those rights dont diminish the rights of another group

If you have a johnson you should not be going into women only places

If the solution is having three public bathrooms then fine - male onle /female only/ gender neutral

40 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

I stay away from it

I dont know why they dont see that everyone is entitled to rights provided those rights dont diminish the rights of another group

If the solution is having three public bathrooms then fine - male onle /female only/ gender neutral

Someone would still complain and want another bathroom for another gender. 

56 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

I stay away from it

Congratulations - that pretty much makes you a transphobe.  

2 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

I had to google this but it kinda reaffirms my point

You said movies which are fictious and then added in televison after. that gameshow just jumped into my memory when i read your post, mostly cause i was listening to an old xfm compilation while at the gym where they discussed this.

Your position seems perfectly reasonable to me though, unfortunately for you it's actually a position of "hate" according to some very vocal people.

9 hours ago, PASTA Mick said:

I think people, on both sides, worry far too much about this.

I struggle to keep up with a lot of the terminology but really don't struggle with the concept of someone feeling they better identify with a different gender to what they were born as.

That's reasonable.  Many folk feel like they're stuck in the wrong body.  The problem is the loudmouths trying to browbeat everyone into this multiple genders nonsense.  Absolute fkin horsedung.  There are only 2 no matter how much they scream about it.

On 12/24/2019 at 3:38 AM, ParisInAKilt said:

Probably needs it’s own thread now 

https://wingsoverscotland.com/the-abolition-of-sanity-part-2/#more-113574

Guys like this Gregor Murray are fucking dangerous narcissists and probably as misogynistic as they come. 

Rare that I agree with Rowling but these people can’t dictate language via pronouns. 

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/harry-potter-author-jk-rowling-steps-into-trans-row-involving-dundee-councillor/amp/

Sorry playing catch up with the TAMB, 

I've known gregor for years and he was always a he as far as I knew, and is in possession of a boaby. He's lost the plot recently, some absolute bat shit stuff on fb

7 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Don't mind referring to a man who has had a sex change as she, or vice versa, but if you're still walking about with a dobber then you should not be using female bathrooms.

There are only two genders imo. These cunts who don't identity as anything have a mental illness.

Correct. Once you change your sex you leave your old one behind.  

• 4 weeks later...

Am trying really hard but the stand up jobbying freak is testing my         understanding. 

how . Even with core control and healthy stool expectancy there has to be a wide stride without squat . Then it beggers what is a standing stance. 
if we are considering the power stance of our masters as shown by many Tory types in recent years then I would argue that is not standing. Yeah I could drop a shite with legs that leg spread without it touching beyond arse. 
bonny 79 , am passing through your way for next game . Fancy a pint ? 

18 hours ago, Shaundy said:

Am trying really hard but the stand up jobbying freak is testing my         understanding. 

how . Even with core control and healthy stool expectancy there has to be a wide stride without squat . Then it beggers what is a standing stance. 
if we are considering the power stance of our masters as shown by many Tory types in recent years then I would argue that is not standing. Yeah I could drop a shite with legs that leg spread without it touching beyond arse. 
bonny 79 , am passing through your way for next game . Fancy a pint ? 

This place has plumbed new depths.