The Trans stuff - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Trans stuff

Probably needs it’s own thread now 

https://wingsoverscotland.com/the-abolition-of-sanity-part-2/#more-113574

Guys like this Gregor Murray are fucking dangerous narcissists and probably as misogynistic as they come. 

Rare that I agree with Rowling but these people can’t dictate language via pronouns. 

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/harry-potter-author-jk-rowling-steps-into-trans-row-involving-dundee-councillor/amp/

4 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

It's such a difficult debate to have as it's rare that anyone can try and voice any sort of sensible objection without being labelled Transphobic.

Unless you agree 100% with a trans activists you will be labeled transphobic. 

The thing that seems to be lost in all of this, is these activists don’t even care about most trans people, especially those who aren’t political about it. 

I read a really thoughtful article by a trans women last week who’s been labeled with internal transphobia by non trans people because she disagrees. Absolutely mental. 

It doesn't even look like it'll stop there.  Piers Morgan is an absolute arse but he's right to call out this utter insanity - https://metro.co.uk/2019/11/18/piers-morgan-slams-lunatic-uni-board-ruling-declares-white-people-can-self-identify-black-11173305/

Self ID as black FFS!  I wonder if it comes with the main benefit (asking for a friend.)

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

It's such a difficult debate to have as it's rare that anyone can try and voice any sort of sensible objection without being labelled Transphobic.

Was watching Joe Rogan chatting with someone (cant remember who) and he talked about how lesbians who refuse to have sex with transgender men are now being accused of being transphobic.

They are just twisting themselves into ever ridiculous knots. This is what happens when you abandon scientific definitions and just start making it up as you go along... 

30 minutes ago, daviebee said:

It doesn't even look like it'll stop there.  Piers Morgan is an absolute arse but he's right to call out this utter insanity - https://metro.co.uk/2019/11/18/piers-morgan-slams-lunatic-uni-board-ruling-declares-white-people-can-self-identify-black-11173305/

Self ID as black FFS!  I wonder if it comes with the main benefit (asking for a friend.)

Certain parts of the BAME community get themselves up in arms when a non BAME person gets corn rows, I can't imagine they'd accept this lying down!!

15 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Was watching Joe Rogan chatting with someone (cant remember who) and he talked about how lesbians who refuse to have sex with transgender men are now being accused of being transphobic.

They are just twisting themselves into ever ridiculous knots. This is what happens when you abandon scientific definitions and just start making it up as you go along... 

My very crude take on is I see it similar to Flat Earthers.  It's been scientifically proven to be incorrect however I have no problem in them believing what they want to believe or identifying how they want to identify.  Just don't force your beliefs down everyone's throats and accept that some people might not share the same viewpoint as you (and I certainly wouldn't want to take a piss next to one....)

5 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Certain parts of the BAME community get themselves up in arms when a non BAME person gets corn rows, I can't imagine they'd accept this lying down!!

My very crude take on is I see it similar to Flat Earthers.  It's been scientifically proven to be incorrect however I have no problem in them believing what they want to believe or identifying how they want to identify.  Just don't force your beliefs down everyone's throats and accept that some people might not share the same viewpoint as you (and I certainly wouldn't want to take a piss next to one....)

Apparently if you refuse to have sex with a man who identifies as a woman you are transphobic. This is not the clip I saw but it gets into it all. 

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

Apparently if you refuse to have sex with a man who identifies as a woman you are transphobic. 

I'd be as transphobic as fck then.

Saw a cracker on FB when one of these debates erupted a few weeks back. A guy was saying that when archaeologists find bones and they then get analysed, the results always come back as simply male or female so presumably they didn't have this nonsense back then. Someone then asked him if he'd never heard of a trannysaurous rex!  :lol: 

23 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Well do you think it’s ok for a lesbian to refuse the ‘ladydick’ of a trans woman for sexual purposes? If so then, yes, you are a transphobic. Seriously.

I’ve read this a dozen times and I’m still trying to work out what the thing is that has made the advance on the lesbian. 🤔😂

1 hour ago, WCTA said:

I’ve read this a dozen times and I’m still trying to work out what the thing is that has made the advance on the lesbian. 🤔😂

This is what the whole thing boils down to. Transwomen, self-identified, can still have a cock and balls. But because they still want sexual relations with women, they are in fact lesbians who possess a penis. Honest, that’s what is going on. 

3 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

This is what the whole thing boils down to. Transwomen, self-identified, can still have a cock and balls. But because they still want sexual relations with women, they are in fact lesbians who possess a penis. Honest, that’s what is going on. 

5BBED91A-4EBF-48E7-B7A3-BD9FA91760CD.gif

Gender isn’t fluid, if you’re confused look inside your underwear. Skin colour generally isn’t fluid, if your confused you’re an idiot, although Michael Jackson and co could be an issue. 

The whole gender identity is utter shite, people shouldn’t pander to this nonsense. 

The one thing we have to aware of is third genders have existed in several ancient cultures that completely predate this. Native Americans had two hearts and they filled a third "gender role". This concept is probably similiar to the contemporary gender dysphoria we see today.

Now of course the two heart concept has been completely misunderstood and then appropriated for their own uses.