Clubs Who Share Interests - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Clubs Who Share Interests

I have a passing interest in Liverpool, have done since I was a kid when Dalglish was the main man. I've never been in Anfield or 'supported' them financially in anyway, other than the kids get a strip every now and then, but then they've got strips from teams all over Europe. 

I'd love Liverpool to win the league this season. 

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Must have been somebody else on my facebook that is a Liverpool fanboy then?

You were changing your profile pic to a Liverpool pic etc before the Champs League Final the lot!

Did he? 😂😂😂🤦‍♂️

On 12/24/2019 at 6:53 PM, McTeeko said:

That’s an old Edinburgh thing too. Hearts one week, Hibs the next. 

It’s not all that long ago that stopped. I used to go to games with friends that supported Hibs now and again, and there were loads of older guys (then) who regularly did so.

Hearts seem to get groups of guys from Germany and Scandinavia coming to games. Nothing formal between clubs, just groups of guys wanting a boozy weekend and a football match I think. You can always spot them in the friendly pubs of Gorgie pre-match, congregated in the corner and always taller than the locals, with a ‘what the fuck are we doing here’ look on their faces.

Edited by Pool Q