Stephen Robinson - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Stephen Robinson

12 hours ago, dan cake said:

Probably best not to speculate but I’m going for alcohol related 

From his statement sounds like he was with his family, and I believe it was quite early.

12 hours ago, Blantyre_Braveheart said:

Operation stop the 10 in full affect.

I love a conspiracy as much as the next guy, but it’s definitely true, and they've only sat on it for 24 hours. If it had happened 2 weeks ago and been on today’s papers or they’d been linked with one of our plats you’d maybe have a case.

5 hours ago, 0Neils40yarder said:

Wild rumours but I've heard he got into an altercation with hearts fans... Then got lifted for a domestic 

Given the Waverley bridge’s proximity to hunter square there’s every chance the hertz fan was a glue sniffer maybe called Daniel, and just maybe the domestic was actually between a jambo couple called let’s say Craig and Anne. I’m more than willing to believe that chain of events 

32 minutes ago, dan cake said:

Given the Waverley bridge’s proximity to hunter square there’s every chance the hertz fan was a glue sniffer maybe called Daniel, and just maybe the domestic was actually between a jambo couple called let’s say Craig and Anne. I’m more than willing to believe that chain of events 

😂

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, dan cake said:

Glad to see this sorted out, would have been a shame for him to have lost his job and reputation on the back of this court case. Some people clearly shouldn’t be allowed alcohol 

I heard it was Keith Lasley wot did it.

1 hour ago, dan cake said:

Some people clearly shouldn’t be allowed alcohol 

His Mrs?

Whole thing sounds a farce.

Glad it’s all been cleared up, now hopefully he can sort out the team.

Id like to see Jermaine Hylton pinned against a fence if he doesn’t get his finger out. 😂

51 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

His Mrs?

Whole thing sounds a farce.

Glad it’s all been cleared up, now hopefully he can sort out the team.

Id like to see Jermaine Hylton pinned against a fence if he doesn’t get his finger out. 😂

Aye, sounds a right zoomer