Pets.. - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

21 hours ago, thplinth said:

By crate do you mean a cage? edit: Seems popular in yankland to have what looks like an extended birdcage for a dog to sleep in at night. 

Yes, lots of folk do here too

20 hours ago, dandydunn said:

We’ve got one too, just for when we’re out to save him chewing the house to bits. 

train him not to?

15 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

My wife and I both work during the day, so having him loose he would destroy the house. He is used to it now. We leave the gate open and now he goes in on his own.  

as above train him? 

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 1:48 AM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

My wife and I both work during the day, so having him loose he would destroy the house. He is used to it now. We leave the gate open and now he goes in on his own.  

Does the dog know that if the gate to his cage is open then he can simply walk out of it?

29 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Does the dog know that if the gate to his cage is open then he can simply walk out of it?

Don’t be daft, he’s owned by one of the dumbest men ever to grace the internet.

There could be the worlds largest bowl of dog treats, a full marching band and bright neon signs pointing to his favourite tennis ball within 3 feet of the cage and the dog will still be dumb enough not to get out after Ramys instructions have led to the confusion.......

46 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

The gate is open when we are home mate. He can go in and out as he pleases which he is doing now, we want him to feel like it is his wee safe place. We only lock it when we are out as we cant keep an eye on him..  As for DD comments, just another post for me to ignore.. 

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

The gate is open when we are home mate. He can go in and out as he pleases which he is doing now, we want him to feel like it is his wee safe place. We only lock it when we are out as we cant keep an eye on him..  As for DD comments, just another post for me to ignore.. 

Who’s watching the dog when you’re over for the playoff? 

I assume everything is a go for going now? 

Permission sign slipped, days aff booked & the Atlantic fully loaded up with sharks......

34 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Who’s watching the dog when you’re over for the playoff? 

I assume everything is a go for going now? 

Permission sign slipped, days aff booked & the Atlantic fully loaded up with sharks......

Wait, Ramy’s coming o’er tae Scotland again?

8 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

What makes you think I would want to be in your company anyway..

Because everyone knows that I’m a fucking legend. I’ll be crossing the forth to get there, risking life & limb against killer salmon to see the lads. 

On 12/14/2019 at 10:53 AM, dandydunn said:

He is being trained not to, but it doesn’t happen in a day. 

fair enough, just feel cages are kinda shit on them, each to their own.

On 12/14/2019 at 2:15 PM, WCTA said:

Sticking him in a locked cage in a house full of Aberdeen fans is probably for his own benefit. 😋

🤣

4 hours ago, Kirk said:

fair enough, just feel cages are kinda shit on them, each to their own.

In an ideal world, we would be rich enough to have the luxury of not having to work so we could stay at home and train a dog, but we don’t live in one. 

18 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

In an ideal world, we would be rich enough to have the luxury of not having to work so we could stay at home and train a dog, but we don’t live in one. 

A sparkie moaning aboot poverty. Fuck me, geez a break. 😫

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Plenty of people have them without using crates though. Each to their own as i said

1 hour ago, WCTA said:

A sparkie moaning aboot poverty. Fuck me, geez a break. 😫

It’s Xmas time, spending a few £k on each child has it’s downfalls. 

Just now, Kirk said:

Plenty of people have them without using crates though. Each to their own as i said

I would love to see the state of their house, or it’s not a puppy. He won’t be staying in it forever. 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

I would love to see the state of their house, or it’s not a puppy. He won’t be staying in it forever. 

On the first bit, a puppy should be plenty haha,

aye thats fair enough man, just a lot of folk get in the habit and it becomes a thing rather than a training tool, wasn't trying to have a go, looking back i sound like a dick haha sorry. Dugs are great!

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Aye, I ken whit ye mean. My lassies are doon tae half portions o’ Pedigree Chum the noo as I try tae mak’ ends meet and keep the wolves away fae the door, ye ken. 😄