Pets.. - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

My Wee Wallace is on Iams. He getting big fast the wee shite..

Dandydunn progressed fae lambs a while ago. He’s dain the Tups noo. 

Edit: That’s pish patter. 😄

Edited by WCTA

8 minutes ago, Kirk said:

On the first bit, a puppy should be plenty haha,

aye thats fair enough man, just a lot of folk get in the habit and it becomes a thing rather than a training tool, wasn't trying to have a go, looking back i sound like a dick haha sorry. Dugs are great!

Not a problem, we’ve 3 teenagers that won’t let him stay in it too long, love to have his attention too much. 

4 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Aye, I ken whit ye mean. My lassies are doon tae half portions o’ Pedigree Chum the noo as I try tae mak’ ends meet and keep the wolves away fae the door, ye ken. 😄

Meh, Princeton won’t eat that shite, he’s been in 12oz rump for the last week. 

I've got a West Highland White Terrorist (Terrier), Brodie. He's 5 years old and spoiled rotten. He won't eat any dog food apart from Caesar's Pate, fussy as fcuk but will eat anything you are eating. My wife has spent this afternoon wrapping up his Christmas presents, new coat, toy's etc worse than a wean. When I ask why I get he's part of the family but i reply "he's a dog"? then I get a lecture. He's spent the last week bouncing of the window tearing down the Christmas lights causing chaos. Wouldn't be the same without him, love him to bits. 

21 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

I've got a West Highland White Terrorist (Terrier), Brodie. He's 5 years old and spoiled rotten. He won't eat any dog food apart from Caesar's Pate, fussy as fcuk but will eat anything you are eating. My wife has spent this afternoon wrapping up his Christmas presents, new coat, toy's etc worse than a wean. When I ask why I get he's part of the family but i reply "he's a dog"? then I get a lecture. He's spent the last week bouncing of the window tearing down the Christmas lights causing chaos. Wouldn't be the same without him, love him to bits. 

The dog here has a shitload for Xmas, I’ve been moaning at everyone that they’re being stupid as he’s a dog, not a human, then got told off for trying to buy him a batman outfit in a shop today 😂😂😂

8 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

The dog here has a shitload for Xmas, I’ve been moaning at everyone that they’re being stupid as he’s a dog, not a human, then got told off for trying to buy him a batman outfit in a shop today 😂😂😂

On Christmas day he will have a Christmas jumper on and I'm the one who has to take him out for a walk.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...