League Cup Final. - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

League Cup Final.

14 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Gordon Smith's saying that if he'd been allowed to introduce VAR when he was at the SFA then Rangers would have won on sunday.

Lolz

VAR, or even the concept of it, didn't even exist when Smith was at the SFA. What the fuck is he talking about? 

That arsehole is typical of everything that is wrong with football in this country. 

16 minutes ago, Farcity said:

VAR, or even the concept of it, didn't even exist when Smith was at the SFA. What the fuck is he talking about? 

That arsehole is typical of everything that is wrong with football in this country. 

Exactly what I thought.

2 hours ago, Farcity said:

Dunno, the bankrupt cunt probably just trying to make himself relevant, when in reality he's an absolute wank. Shame, as his granddad is a Killie legend and the only person to win two Scottish cups with us.

The club were going to have Smith speak at our 150 year anniversary dinner and the fans went tonto and he was taken off the bill. Utter wank.

Shame as he played more games for Killie than any team but he comes out with shite like this all the time and I hope him nothing but misery.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4132248/gordon-smith-rangers-kilmarnock-rugby-park-tickets/

When Smith was appointed to the SFA, I thought he would be a decent appointment, spoke reasonably well, ex player, should have a good insight, but he was pretty useless. Since leaving, he does appear to have become (exposed) as a bitter hun unfortunately.

On 12/8/2019 at 7:26 PM, Barney Rubble said:

Welcome back.

It's been far too long.

Thank you. 

On 12/8/2019 at 8:45 PM, WCTA said:

It had to be yer pal Ryan Jack greeting his Hun pus off that got you back posting. 😂👍

It was a beautiful sight. 😂

On 12/9/2019 at 1:30 AM, WCTA said:

No other team comes close to how utterly repugnant that entire organisation is. 

Agree. Totally. A vile institution. 

On 12/9/2019 at 12:02 PM, sbcmfc said:

I think he was probably offside, but it’s a far closer call than they’d want you to believe.

The picture they want everyone to see is 3 Celtic players 1/2 a yard ahead of the last defender. When in fact they’re level as there’s 4 in the line. They also keep beating “there’s 3 of them offside” when 2 of them are not interfering with play, therefore irrelevant to the decision. (To make the case for the linesman, it’s almost impossible to keep track of all the Celtic players, at the point the balls hit, he has no idea who is going to become active).

Far worse decision in the ‘well game. 2 players (plus the keeper) playing Alan Campbell onside by 2 yards. 😱

I was listening to the radio in the car and the guy was announcing the news and he read out the score then just seemed to add something like "it was not without controversy though as 3 Celtic players were offside for their goal.

5 hours ago, Farcity said:

And anyway, VAR wont help Morelos miss sitter after sitter.  Stupid man. 

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

And please stop trolling me when Rangers don't win.  Kid.  Glenlivet forever.

Please stop trolling every cunt all the time, kid. It's boring. 

Hope you choke on your Glenlivet. 

2 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

And anyway, VAR wont help Morelos miss sitter after sitter.  Stupid man. 

You wouldn't think that someone born in Colombia could look like a Hun but that sitter-missing weasel actually pulls it off a treat. 

I hope he had the decency to go straight to Steven Gerrard and apologise. 

Edited by Farcity