League Cup Final. - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

League Cup Final.

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Not just a few tears, proper greetin. 

Remind me. Who was it Aberdeen had that was going to replace Jack when he left? You remember, you said they were head and shoulders above Jack. 

Id be greetin if I was him. If half the team had played like him we'd have been home and hosed by half time. 

1 minute ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Remind me. Who was it Aberdeen had that was going to replace Jack when he left? You remember, you said they were head and shoulders above Jack. 

Id be greetin if I was him. If half the team had played like him we'd have been home and hosed by half time. 

Dunno who i said would replace him, you obviously do. I dont really care. 

Watching that rat cry made my day

10 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Shinnie? McLean? Both have moved onto much higher levels of football than rangers. 

6 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Shinnie? McLean? Both have moved onto much higher levels of football than rangers. 

Both of which were better players at the time.of jack leaving Aberdeen. Jack is a better player  now but back when jack left I wasnt that bothered.

He deserves to be called up to the Scotland squad but for now i will enjoy his tears 😜

4 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Doubt I'll ever see Celtic play as bad in a cup final and win ever again.

As ever, get it right up every hun bastard in the world.

We were awful, team selection again was poor and Lennon keeps on getting lucky and long may it continue.

The tiresome debate over Edouard and Morelos is done. Morelos is a bottle merchant and Edouard played 30 mins and transformed the team, intelligent, quick, technical and aware of everything going on around, the opposite of that wee dick.

Has Morelos really improved his discipline or have refs been told not to book the dirty wee bstrd?  Should've been carded for persistent fouling/diving and then off for that one on Julien.

Result was a bit of a travesty given how the game went but you've got to stick the ball in the net.  The goal was a really tight call but hopefully it'll shut the paranoid "we never get any decisions" brigade up for a while.

The tears of the Huns are tasty. Great goal to win it too. Surely any talk of that cunt Morelos being worth anything can be put to bed, any decent striker would have won the match for the Huns today. Glorious just fucking glorious and to top it all off they have given slippy a new contract. Awarding failure....magnificent.

It’s all about the Glasgow Celtic folks. 

9 minutes ago, daviebee said:

Has Morelos really improved his discipline or have refs been told not to book the dirty wee bstrd?  Should've been carded for persistent fouling/diving and then off for that one on Julien.

Result was a bit of a travesty given how the game went but you've got to stick the ball in the net.  The goal was a really tight call but hopefully it'll shut the paranoid "we never get any decisions" brigade up for a while.

Onside, no debate.

Aye the boy Edouard is a different level in comparison to the fat greetin faced cunt that is Morales, wow what a dislikeable fucker. Did he even get a booking? Astonishing.

Match lowlight - when Rangers did not return the ball after Celtic put it out for the injury. I can appreciate the huns are desperate as desperate can be for a trophy but FFS that lacked class.

4:08.  That's offside, but the way Julien's run comes from behind the other 2 Celtic players you can't blame the linesman for missing it.  He only gets one look as well.  No defenders are claiming either, including McGregor who'd normally be chasing the ref.

Celtic seemed to me to be better when they went down to 10 men.  Got to admire their mentality - playing as bad as that and still coming out with the trophy. 

1 hour ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Well done Celtic. No better feeling than snatching a League Cup Final win despite being second best the whole game. Kinda makes up for 2012. Have a lovely evening!

Killie played a lot better in that game than Celtic did today!