League Cup Final. - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

League Cup Final.

Celtic will win by 3. We are playing well, Christie is on top form and our defence is solid. Mickey Johnston aswell.  Even without French Eddy we will be fine. Bench is strong. I hope Griff gets the start. Rangers are vulnerable at the back as they blew a 2 goal lead to Aberdeen, and by no means any disrespect to the Don's.  If we get an early goal it's all over. 4-1..

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Celtic will win by 3. We are playing well, Christie is on top form and our defence is solid. Mickey Johnston aswell.  Even without French Eddy we will be fine. Bench is strong. I hope Griff gets the start. Rangers are vulnerable at the back as they blew a 2 goal lead to Aberdeen, and by no means any disrespect to the Don's.  If we get an early goal it's all over. 4-1..

Thought you were an Airdrie supporter ?

26 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

On the Glenlivet again pal.🤣

Was that just a wild guess??  Big difference Ramy (and I hope I am wrong) is Scott Brown.  We don't have one in our team.  Plenty good players but he makes a huge difference to Celtic.  But it's 11 men against 11 men and I wouldn't count your chickens too soon mate.  Glenlivet Forever!!

7 hours ago, Terry Munro said:

Celtic to win 2-1. 

They've clearly improved this year but there's very few of their players that I'd take over ours, if any, so unless we have an off day we should be fine

Totally agree. Barisic and maybe Jack are the only ones I would place on a par with the players we have. As for tomorrow, if we click it could be comfortable, if not it'll be tight. I just hope the ref is not a factor and we are all talking about the performance of the players and managers tomorrow night! 

Morgan and Hayes apparently starting which is a truly frightening prospect but we should still have enough. Let Helander and particular Goldson have the ball, press them at the right times and we'll win. Goldson in particular is so vulnerable with the ball in that area in between centre half and right back, expose that time and again and we'll be fine. 2-0 Celtic.