Tickets for the 2 Euro 2020 at Hampden - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets for the 2 Euro 2020 at Hampden

Caledonianhikingnutter

2 hours ago, Caledonianhikingnutter said:

If!!!???

We get to the Euro's, does being a member of the travel club give you a better chance of getting a ticket for each game.

What an enthralling opportunity lies ahead should we get through the playoff's.. two winnable games at Hampden

Bring it on

Yes, that will be how the SFA distribute their cut of the tickets, via the SSC.

Whether they just treat it as an away game and sell to those with most points? Who knows, it’s been 22 years since they had to distribute finals ticket, and I’m presuming it was a much smaller club then and I believe they spread them around a bit.

Older members might be able to confirm, but no real precedent.

I am sure Uefa deal with all ticket requests, even the individual associations allocation. 

If the SFA follow the FA's route then yes you will need to be a current member but will need to apply through the Uefa website. I assume that the SFA will give Uefa a list of current members and you will need your SSC number to apply for tickets. 

Have no idea how points will come into it or if Uefa will just do a ballot for each game and obviously allocations will differ based on capacity so ironically members will have more chance of a potential England v Scotland ticket for one for either games at Hampden

Finding out I got Euro 2020 final tickets - YAS!

Finding out it's gonna be Croatia v Czech Republic - NAH! 

Typical. Still pleased to have euro tickets but annoyed that I had a two in three chance of potentially watching Scotland. 

Edited by RightPeg

45 minutes ago, RightPeg said:

Finding out I got Euro 2020 final tickets - YAS!

Finding out it's gonna be Croatia v Czech Republic - NAH! 

Typical. Still pleased to have euro tickets but annoyed that I had a two in three chance of potentially watching Scotland. 

Same, I’ve got tickets for that game, but will hopefully be going to Wembley that day...

If we don’t qualify, it’s probably the best of the 3 hampden group games.

23 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Same, I’ve got tickets for that game, but will hopefully be going to Wembley that day...

If we don’t qualify, it’s probably the best of the 3 hampden group games.

Yup, I was kind of pleased that I got that game until I realised we're still in with a shout of qualifying (on paper). Shows how confident I am. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/3/2019 at 4:45 AM, RightPeg said:

Yup, I was kind of pleased that I got that game until I realised we're still in with a shout of qualifying (on paper). Shows how confident I am. 

Wonder how it will work with UEFA if you apply for Match Day 2/England vs Play Off Winner (hopefully Scotland) but already have a ticket for Hampden Game (Croatia vs Czech Republic) as UEFA policy says you cannot have tickets for different games on same day..  

13 minutes ago, metroscot said:

Wonder how it will work with UEFA if you apply for Match Day 2/England vs Play Off Winner (hopefully Scotland) but already have a ticket for Hampden Game (Croatia vs Czech Republic) as UEFA policy says you cannot have tickets for different games on same day..  

Would imagine you wouldn't be able to apply 

19 minutes ago, metroscot said:

Good point actually 🤔

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, in5omniac said:

There are tickets available at the moment, Cat 1 (€185) and Cat 2 (€125)

https://euro2020-resale.tickets.uefa.com/

No tickets for the Wembley game unfortunately, but then imagine being stuck amongst the home fans...

I think i'll just take my chances with the SSC if we get there.

2 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I think i'll just take my chances with the SSC if we get there.

Yep, better option if you've got the points.  Fair punt £100+ before we've even qualified but guarantees a ticket for members on low points/non-members