Norway/Serbia Possible Day Trip - General Travel - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Norway/Serbia Possible Day Trip

CharterChat

14 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Anyone who trusts a charter, whether genuine or not(I have my suspicions) after the Croc fiasco needs their napper looked at. 

Croc fiasco? 

16 minutes ago, AndyDD said:

Croc fiasco? 

Can’t mind the exact details but a guy on here arranged travel for the Wales/Belgium double header a few years ago. Ended up falling through and folk were chasing him for refunds for years! 

Anyone know if everything got settled in the end?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2019 at 3:39 PM, WCTA said:

Anyone who trusts a charter, whether genuine or not(I have my suspicions) after the Croc fiasco needs their napper looked at. 

I use sports option for day trips for day trips every season for champions league games, never had an issue 

Just for clarity, i am a member of the tartan army but have no affiliation to SportsOptions.

this came about on the recent flight to Belgrade run by SportsOptions for Tottenham fans, i asked why don’t they get involved with Scotland as they did used to supply the planes for passport travel.

and here we are, an alternative to 3 days on the booze and the wife not speaking for a month 🤣

On 11/24/2019 at 4:05 PM, p gala ta said:

Sounds interesting, but going to be a logistical nightmare  confirming the destination with 4 days notice .

Think we need Davie Provan involved!

You know it’s only a logistical nightmare for people who do not know what they are doing 🤔

• 1 month later...