Reporting posts - TAMB Announcements - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Reporting posts

TAMB2

We encourage board members to report posts when they think some Board Rules have been broken.

Sometimes it's not immediately apparent to us why a post has been reported, so a comment explaining why would be very useful.

Thanks.

8 hours ago, exile said:

I can see a "Report post" link to click on your post... and also mine.

I don't have one. I've got "multi quote", "quote" and that daft thing with all the faces on it. I just assumed they had taken away the report button to make room for the daft faces. Not that it matters, as I would never use it anyway.

Aha, I see it's still there but the've just hidden it. I can't actually see it. It only lights up if you hover over it. Well that's what it does for me anyway. So, you can only report a post if you are "in the know", sneaky.

Edited by Orraloon

On 11/23/2019 at 9:26 AM, Orraloon said:

Aha, I see it's still there but the've just hidden it. I can't actually see it. It only lights up if you hover over it. Well that's what it does for me anyway. So, you can only report a post if you are "in the know", sneaky.

I'll try and make the link more obvious when I get a chance.