Well said Broony. - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Well said Broony.

Big Ramy 1314

Is this the same big shot that consistently failed as a Scotland player? The same shite bag that's well aware of his own limitations, that aware, that he's never had the baws to move to a decent league? Thhe same guy that has turned his back on Scotland twice, you can say retired if you want, but I'd rather call a spade, a spade... He walked out. Is this the same guy who is and always has been an utter bam? Is this the same guy thats now 35?

And some folk want him back in the squad... Get him tae fuck

4 minutes ago, 0Neils40yarder said:

Is this the same big shot that consistently failed as a Scotland player? The same shite bag that's well aware of his own limitations, that aware, that he's never had the baws to move to a decent league? Thhe same guy that has turned his back on Scotland twice, you can say retired if you want, but I'd rather call a spade, a spade... He walked out. Is this the same guy who is and always has been an utter bam? Is this the same guy thats now 35?

And some folk want him back in the squad... Get him tae fuck

Quality rant.

He was asked a question by a journalist - he answered it. A portion of his comments were taken out of context and made into a media headline.

Not one of your five assertions stand up to serious scrutiny. Whatever else you may think about Scott Brown he performed very well for Scotland in all 55 of his internationals.

3 minutes ago, 0Neils40yarder said:

Whether Brown wants to come back or not, there are people on this forum who are suggesting that we should ask him back... That's who I was responding too

Doesn't matter what anyone on this forum thinks.

One man makes the choice - Steve Clarke.

If he wants Scott Brown - he asks him.

Otherwise it's a non-story because there's no Old Fanny story this week.

31 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Doesn't matter what anyone on this forum thinks.

One man makes the choice - Steve Clarke.

If he wants Scott Brown - he asks him.

Otherwise it's a non-story because there's no Old Fanny story this week.

He would make prime picking for booing imo. 

May even give Jack the Snake a break if they played together 😜

8 hours ago, irish said:

This thread is quality 😂

As a huge Irvine Welsh fan myself, is your man Big Ramy the TAMB version of Begbie?  

:lol: :ok:

Nah, Begbie never achieved what Big Ramy, the self proclaimed "legend" has.

Met Jock Stein, Jinky, Billy McNeil

Played snooker with Tommy Gemmill. 

Played Bagpipes for Rod Stewart

Sang on stage with Rod Stewart

Played my Bagpipes at Carnegie Hall, New York City

Played my Bagpipes ad Ground Zero for Sept 11 ist anniversary, New York City

I am in 2 Tartan Army video compilation s.

Had my name.shown on big scoreboard at Hampden Park, before Scotland vs Czech Republic. 

Drank with the Famous Tartan Army. 

Played Bagpipes for former Celtic and Scotland player Simon Donnelly. 

"Legend" or rather sad ? I know what I think.

Edited by ErsatzThistle

On 11/22/2019 at 12:16 AM, WCTA said:

You seem to be obsessed with face to face confrontations. You do go on about it a lot.

FWIW if you knew me and my gob as many do from here you’d know I need to chill with the full on face to face shit as I get older. 😄

You just on this forum to try to argue with people? Absolute weirdo man

3 minutes ago, Slide Tackle said:

You just on this forum to try to argue with people? Absolute weirdo man

Aye. That’s what it is. I wondered where you had got to seeing as it’s been a wee while since you followed me around. Weirdo indeed....... maaaan. 🙄

Edited by WCTA

Just now, ErsatzThistle said:

Let me guess, you'd drop McGinn for him and bring back lee Wallace and Charlie Adam ?:lol:

It wouldn't be McGinn who dropped out for him though

Personally, I wouldn't bring him back as I believe it would cause unrest in the dressing room with him just deciding he's coming out of retirement again to play at the finals,but if it was down to just ability then of course he should be in the squad ahead of Ryan Jack ffs

He was a brilliant player and we sadly missed him when he retired ; but he's left us twice now and he's 34. 

I remember Larsson missed a whole set of qualifiers for Sweden and was called up to their full time squad. As much as I love the guy, I don't think that's right at all. Even if you are a top class player. Zlatan tried it too - hoping to get called up for Russia 2018 - but the coach rubbered it.

2 hours ago, weekevie04 said:

He was a brilliant player and we sadly missed him when he retired ; but he's left us twice now and he's 34. 

I remember Larsson missed a whole set of qualifiers for Sweden and was called up to their full time squad. As much as I love the guy, I don't think that's right at all. Even if you are a top class player. Zlatan tried it too - hoping to get called up for Russia 2018 - but the coach rubbered it.

Totally agree.