Well said Broony. - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Well said Broony.

Big Ramy 1314

4 minutes ago, Redz said:

Tim sympathiser annaw then ? 😂😂😂 

Ramy is like that loveable Uncle that the family have a soft spot for. Absolutely thick as pig shit but still brings a cheeky, loveable warm glow to all when he sits down at the Christmas dinner table. 😊

Just catching up on this. 

To summarise

1: Scott Brown can go fuck himself, no one cares about what he thinks is good for the national team as he walked out on it. 

2: Ramy is as fucking stupid as he appears to be, Ive seen the selfies to prove it. 

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

To summarise

1: Scott Brown can go fuck himself, no one cares about what he thinks is good for the national team as he walked out on it. 

2: Ramy is as fucking stupid as he appears to be, Ive seen the selfies to prove it. 

🤣😂

29 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

To summarise

Tell me something Mr.Dunn. what have I ever done that has given you such hate towards me? I'm just curious. I will not lose any sleep over it, as you may agree with. Insults from you are quite common. Does it make you feel good? Just asking. Cheers...

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Tell me something Mr.Dunn. what have I ever done that has given you such hate towards me? I'm just curious. I will not lose any sleep over it, as you may agree with. Insults from you are quite common. Does it make you feel good? Just asking. Cheers...

You just generally spout pish, it’s not a deep, ingrained hatred for you, I don’t know you, I just think you’re a delusional moron. 

Just now, dandydunn said:

You just generally spout pish, it’s not a deep, ingrained hatred for you, I don’t know you, I just think you’re a delusional moron. 

Fairplay then. You know absolutely nothing about me, yet call me thick as fuck and delusional moron. I have thick skin, no probs fella. Thank you for your honesty...

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Fairplay then. You know absolutely nothing about me, yet call me thick as fuck and delusional moron. I have thick skin, no probs fella. Thank you for your honesty...

Correct, I don’t. I can only gather my interpretation of you from what I read on here, which brings me to the conclusion that I do. Surely even you can see that logic?

Oh, and the selfies about being Canada’s greatest ever shit scooper upper. 

11 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Well, if our paths ever cross, first pint is on me. I'm not the delusional moron you think I am..  

Just now, dandydunn said:

Correct, I don’t. I can only gather my interpretation of you from what I read on here, which brings me to the conclusion that I do. Surely even you can see that logic?

Oh, and the selfies about being Canada’s greatest ever shit scooper upper. 

Shit scooper upper? Got me there. I am in Water Inspection..Selfies are a laugh, once again you would not know why I post them, my mates over here do.  if you and others who have never met me in person did, you would think otherwise. Anyhoo, that's me... 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

You can send it over, I’ll be on the opposite side of the bar 👍🏽

That's fine. It's a start. All kidding and banter aside, I never want enemies in the TA. Anytime I have been over, I have been welcomed and well looked after by the TA. Anhoo, enough of the arse kissing😉

21 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Also, I wish we had a captain with a set of balls like Scott Brown. It's all about opinions.. 

Brown is the worst ever example you can use if you are looking for someone with balls. The man’s a coward. 

Reading this thread makes me think, with all the insults and derogatory comments that get thrown around, how many people in this place would be as brave, face-to-face, as they are online.

Not many, is my estimation.

Pretty much why I've never insulted anyone in this place, I'm saving it for if we ever meet. (Hopefully never)

On topic: If Scotland do the impossible and qualify, I'm betting Brown, Snodgrass and Steven Fletcher will come out international retirement.

1 minute ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

Reading this thread makes me think, with all the insults and derogatory comments that get thrown around, how many people in this place would be as brave, face-to-face, as they are online.

Pretty much why I've never insulted anyone in this place, I'm saving it for if we ever meet. (Hopefully never)

On topic: If Scotland do the impossible and qualify, I'm betting Brown, Snodgrass and Steven Fletcher will come out international retirement.

I'm hard as fuck btw. You should see ma selfies.....

4 minutes ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

You seem to be obsessed with face to face confrontations. You do go on about it a lot.

FWIW if you knew me and my gob as many do from here you’d know I need to chill with the full on face to face shit as I get older. 😄