Well said Broony. - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Well said Broony.

Big Ramy 1314

Just now, vanderark14 said:

Im no fan of Broon but he makes a good point, I doubt his comments will carry much weight but good to hear an ex captain say it.

The total cunt has a nerve. Deciding when he can be arsed playing for us and now trying to get involved in what’s best? Arsehole made his bed. 

1 minute ago, WCTA said:

The total cunt has a nerve. Deciding when he can be arsed playing for us and now trying to get involved in what’s best? Arsehole made his bed. 

I'm usually with you in most things mate but don't see much wrong here. 

He was probably asked the questioned and answered it in the best way possible. 

I'm still nae a fan but I'd be willing to bet he will be jealous as fuck at this opportunity the rest of the team has

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I'm usually with you in most things mate but don't see much wrong here. 

He was probably asked the questioned and answered it in the best way possible. 

I'm still nae a fan but I'd be willing to bet he will be jealous as fuck at this opportunity the rest of the team has

Walking out once on Scotland is definitely questionable. Maybe his reasons might have been genuine, maybe not. But to fuck us around a second time and our management team allowing that to happen was embarrassing and simply out of order. For him now to suddenly decide to mouth off about what’s right and wrong for us leaves a nasty taste in my mouth.

For what it’s worth I fully agree that the authorities need to do everything they can to help here. It’s just galling reading this cock try to make out that he has our best interests at heart.  Broon will be mouthing off for attention as usual. 

Just now, WCTA said:

Walking out once on Scotland is definitely questionable. Maybe his reasons might have been genuine, maybe not. But to fuck us around a second time and our management team allowing that to happen was embarrassing and simply out of order. For him now to suddenly decide to mouth off about what’s right and wrong for us leaves a nasty taste in my mouth.

For what it’s worth I fully agree that the authorities need to do everything they can to help here. It’s just galling reading this cock try to make out that he has our best interests at heart.  Broon will be mouthing off for attention as usual. 

Clearly a massive scott brown fan 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

Clearly a massive scott brown fan 😂😂😂

I used to be one of his biggest. 

Ramy has come on, asked for opinions on it, been given one and he’s not interested because it’s not sooking the arse of a cherished Celtic player. Broony could go on a mass murder spree and brainwashed folk like Ramy wouldn’t see anything wrong with it.

Edited by WCTA

1 hour ago, WCTA said:

I used to be one of his biggest. 

Ramy has come on, asked for opinions on it, been given one and he’s not interested because it’s not sooking the arse of a cherished Celtic player. Broony could go on a mass murder spree and brainwashed folk like Ramy wouldn’t see anything wrong with it.

You really are thick, what a daft statement. So here we go them. When Scott Brown retired from International football, it was not turning his back on Scotland. It was health reasons. He was injury prone and it was taking a toll on  his body. He was back then, playing 3 rounds of Champions League qualifiers, then CL group stages, league Cup, Scottish Cup, and the Scottish Premier League, plus Scotland Internationals. How many Scottish Internationals at that time, coupled with injuries, were playing that much football. He retired because his career was being threatened, as much as he loved playing for Scotland, they dont pay his wages. He always gave 100 percent every time he played for Scotland. Playing through pain at times. To say he was a cunt and walked out on his country is laughable. Would you say the same about Robert Snodgrass if he quoted in the media about Scottish fixtures being called off to help the National squad? He retired from Scotland duties, but is still playing? Is he a cunt??  And no, I would not support anyone who would go around on a mass murder spree ya bellend..😳.

9 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You really are thick, what a daft statement. So here we go them. When Scott Brown retired from International football, it was not turning his back on Scotland. It was health reasons. He was injury prone and it was taking a toll on  his body. He was back then, playing 3 rounds of Champions League qualifiers, then CL group stages, league Cup, Scottish Cup, and the Scottish Premier League, plus Scotland Internationals. How many Scottish Internationals at that time, coupled with injuries, were playing that much football. He retired because his career was being threatened, as much as he loved playing for Scotland, they dont pay his wages. He always gave 100 percent every time he played for Scotland. Playing through pain at times. To say he was a cunt and walked out on his country is laughable. Would you say the same about Robert Snodgrass if he quoted in the media about Scottish fixtures being called off to help the National squad? He retired from Scotland duties, but is still playing? Is he a cunt??  And no, I would not support anyone who would go around on a mass murder spree ya bellend..😳.

I’m just going to highlight that top part there. Just so we can all laugh at the board’s resident Mastermind calling anyone else thick. 😂

Not even any point in answering the rest of that tripe. You have proved time and again you know the square root of fuck all about fitba’. Stick tae the ice hockey or plastering selfies everyday ya vain twat. 🙈

Edited by WCTA

7 minutes ago, WCTA said:

I’m just going to highlight that top part there. Just so we can all laugh at the board’s resident Mastermind calling anyone else thick. 😂

Not even any point in answering the rest of that tripe. You have proved time and again you know the square root of fuck all about fitba’. Stick tae the ice hockey or plastering selfies everyday ya vain twat. 🙈

Fuck me, you've been on the board for what, 2 month, and yir shooting yir mouth off??? You creeping me on Facebook ya crackpot. I have forgotten more about football than you will ever know. Noo run along and geez peace..

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Fuck me, you've been on the board for what, 2 month, and yir shooting yir mouth off??? You creeping me on Facebook ya crackpot. I have forgotten more about football than you will ever know. Noo run along and geez peace..

That’s how dumb you are. Every dick and his dug knows who I am except you. You have me as a friend on FB you walloper. That makes this even funnier! 😂😂😂

You do the detective work then get back to me, eh?

5 minutes ago, WCTA said:

That’s how dumb you are. Every dick and his dug knows who I am except you. You have me as a friend on FB you walloper. That makes this even funnier! 😂😂😂

This is a wind up, right?

Surely to f... he's no that feckin thick?

*Clearly I'm hoping that he is 👍

6 minutes ago, WCTA said:

I know who you are ya creepy bastard. 🤣🤣😉