Conspiracy theery - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

4 minutes ago, Pocketrocketman1888 said:

Seems to get a free pass on here though compared to air miles andy know is different cases but the innocent until proven guilty defence only seems to protect the nat cause

I think that’s more to do with the fact that a blind man could see how every single dirty trick in the book has been used on Salmond from a corrupt UK government the last decade. They want him nailed bad. 

3 hours ago, WCTA said:

I think that’s more to do with the fact that a blind man could see how every single dirty trick in the book has been used on Salmond from a corrupt UK government the last decade. They want him nailed bad. 

I see its ten women now although some of the charges were a way of life in 1970s do you think hes innocent of those charges though was he set up the government a bit of entrapment at bute house kind of thing

8 hours ago, WCTA said:

Like what?

I just don’t see it. Why now? 2012-13 would have been the time to try this. 

4 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Like what?

I just don’t see it. Why now? 2012-13 would have been the time to try this. 

Agree to a certain extent but until the last minute YES was never winning. After reneiging on the "vow" 😂 and now Brexit actually happening, they need a way to stain the independence movement. That's just a theory by the way, it's not fact. 

I genuinely have no idea whether he is guilty or not. One thing is for sure, he will be relentless if proven innocent  they picked a fight with the wrong guy.

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Agree to a certain extent but until the last minute YES was never winning. After reneiging on the "vow" 😂 and now Brexit actually happening, they need a way to stain the independence movement. That's just a theory by the way, it's not fact. 

I genuinely have no idea whether he is guilty or not. One thing is for sure, he will be relentless if proven innocent  they picked a fight with the wrong guy.

Aye maybe but I don’t think going after Salmond now will harm independence that much. I love a good conspiracy theory but can’t see it here. 

6 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Aye maybe but I don’t think going after Salmond now will harm independence that much. I love a good conspiracy theory but can’t see it here. 

Of course it will harm the yes campaign. He was a figure head of it. The english and brit nat press will have a whale of time with it.

9 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Of course it will harm the yes campaign. He was a figure head of it. The english and brit nat press will have a whale of time with it.

Was being the important word. Obviously it wouldn’t be a good thing but if this is all made up then the timing is utterly bizarre and even targeting Salmond instead of someone more actively involved would be strange as well. 

1 hour ago, killiefaetheferry said:

They will try, but it’s surely ‘sub judice’ now that a trial date has been set, and it’s next year? So the press can’t speculate or comment?

That's not restricted to the press but any sort of online comment.  Be warned. 

14 hours ago, Pocketrocketman1888 said:

Seems to get a free pass on here though compared to air miles andy know is different cases but the innocent until proven guilty defence only seems to protect the nat cause

Innocent until proven guilty is a legal term applying to the courts not to message boards. The same way "freedom of speech" means you can't be prosecuted by the state but you can't use offensive racial , sexual perjoratives on here.