Play off tickets - Page 15 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Play off tickets

Jmcq

15 minutes ago, scottincarlisle said:

What you are forgetting is Norway won the right to host the final (rightly or wrongly). They like any other home team in a final would want as many home fans attending. We virtually have the 5% allocation. Its been the same story for years for games at small stadiums.

The blame doesn't lie with Norway, they're doing what is best for their own fans which is understandable, but this is a final. They already have the advantage of playing it in their own ground, UEFA should have made sure the away teams were given bigger allocations, and the SFA should be fighting them on it.

16 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

The blame doesn't lie with Norway, they're doing what is best for their own fans which is understandable, but this is a final. They already have the advantage of playing it in their own ground, UEFA should have made sure the away teams were given bigger allocations, and the SFA should be fighting them on it.

From the outset the final should have been played at a neutral venue or in the country of the highest ranked team in each path. But I agree away teams should be entitled to bigger than usual allocations. The FA's should have had this all agreed before the NL even started.

5 hours ago, 0Neils40yarder said:

Just realised we were in Norway... 15 fucking years ago... Deary me 😭

And as I recall NI won vs England that night as we practically jogged back from stadium to try catch some of the game only to find Hungary(?) vs Sweden on TV and a pub full of Swedes! 

23 hours ago, Terry Munro said:

We all know what SFA really stands for.Wouldn't like that mob to be in the trenches with me.Anything that makes it easier for them is all they are interested in.Absolute shower of wasters.Thanks for nothing.