Play off tickets - Page 7 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Play off tickets

Jmcq

I have been considering travelling to the final if we make it so checked my points on the SSC website. It said  I had 6 which I knew was rubbish so checked the last 10 home and away games. I made it 11 points  ( before membership renewal points) so emailed the SSC. They came straight back saying they had changed both mine and my husbands points to 11. 
Doubt it will be enough for a ticket judging by the points table but would suggest you all check your points as this is the second time this has happened to me and it could make a difference to whether you get a ticket or not. 

Here is the link for the last 10 home and away games and the match points table.

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scotland/supporters-tickets/scotland-supporters-club-membership/ssc-loyalty-points/

45 minutes ago, thesaint said:

They haven't included the points for renewing early or the points for being a member for the last three campaigns yet.Maybe they have still to add them.

They said they were adding them at the end of the month . 

9 minutes ago, Catchart Circle said:

Small number of South Upper currently available.

Very few so move quickly if interested. 

Managed to get one for the front row.

I posted the availability map just 21 hours ago and the SS Upper is now available as you say, but only on one side.   Did they sell out the middle immediately or what?   Or selling the side before the middle?

Just now...

image.png.8859e10d95ebbfe0c3d074a01cc0e00f.png

I've only been up there twice.   Norway 0-1 off to the left (miserable), Ukraine 3-1 mid-right (brilliant).   Position probably did not have a lot to do with it...

7 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

I posted the availability map just 21 hours ago and the SS Upper is now available as you say, but only on one side.   Did they sell out the middle immediately or what?   Or selling the side before the middle?

Just now...

image.png.8859e10d95ebbfe0c3d074a01cc0e00f.png

I've only been up there twice.   Norway 0-1 off to the left (miserable), Ukraine 3-1 mid-right (brilliant).   Position probably did not have a lot to do with it...

It's a clear indication of how well sales are going.

Those seats in the middle are for debenture holders, who have a cut off date as to whether they wish to purchase a ticket or not, plus some hospitality.

That date won't be for some time so more will likely be available nearer to the game - but not that many.

A week before the England game more suddenly appeared and I was fortunate to log on at the right time and offloaded my South Lower for a better view.

Edited by Catchart Circle
error

11 minutes ago, Catchart Circle said:

Those seats in the middle are for debenture holders, who have a cut off date as to whether they wish to purchase a ticket or not, plus some hospitality.

That date won't be for some time so more will likely be available nearer to the game - but not that many.

A week before the England game more suddenly appeared and I was fortunate to log on at the right time and offloaded my South Lower for a better view.

Cheers CC :ok:

On 1/10/2020 at 6:58 PM, TDYER63 said:

I have been considering travelling to the final if we make it so checked my points on the SSC website. It said  I had 6 which I knew was rubbish so checked the last 10 home and away games. I made it 11 points  ( before membership renewal points) so emailed the SSC. They came straight back saying they had changed both mine and my husbands points to 11. 
Doubt it will be enough for a ticket judging by the points table but would suggest you all check your points as this is the second time this has happened to me and it could make a difference to whether you get a ticket or not. 

Here is the link for the last 10 home and away games and the match points table.

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scotland/supporters-tickets/scotland-supporters-club-membership/ssc-loyalty-points/

It’s an SSC known problem re season tickets bought for the last campaign! 5 of our group were 5 points down! One call and updated within minutes! Bit bizarre if it’s a known problem and they can’t check everyone’s and fix it!! 

13 hours ago, macwomble said:

It’s an SSC known problem re season tickets bought for the last campaign! 5 of our group were 5 points down! One call and updated within minutes! Bit bizarre if it’s a known problem and they can’t check everyone’s and fix it!! 

Assuming they actually own a computer , keeping a correct record of member’s points must be one of the easiest jobs at the SFA,  and they cant even get that right. Ive been a member for 15 years, they had only applied half the number of points I should have had. The points mean bugger all till you are considering an away trip but if I hadn't checked there would have been almost 3000 people between 7-10 points ahead of me on their system. 

59 minutes ago, Bzzzz said:

I wonder how the play off final tickets might be organised. Bloody short notice whatever happens!

Imagine we will try to arrange similar amounts for both potential games (2000, which is about what we are due for Belgrade but more than due for Oslo) and do a presale with a 100% pick up wherever.

2 minutes ago, thesaint said:

Will be a tad miffed if we dont get 3000 for either game.The home team eg norway or serbia are only at home due to the toss of a coin.The least they can do is acknowledge their luck and give us a fair amount of tickets and not just the bare minimal required.

By the way.I really hope the sfa fight our corner on this.

3 hours ago, thesaint said:

Will be a tad miffed if we dont get 3000 for either game.The home team eg norway or serbia are only at home due to the toss of a coin.The least they can do is acknowledge their luck and give us a fair amount of tickets and not just the bare minimal required.

Problem is Norway and Serbia in terms of capacity are two different ends of the scale, so it’s hard to agree two suitable allocations for both, especially  when there is no carrot to dangle in front of them with the return game this time.

Also both do not know if it’s us or Israel they will be playing (hard one to judge as we would most likely take A LOT more than Israel).

Imagine Serbia will probably agree the 5% minimum with no issue (around 2,500) as that is what they are expected to get.

Norway is more tricky, as we would only be due just over 1000 tickets, which we could probably sell 3 times over at least, but i imagine we will probably get something in the region of 2000-2500.