Play off tickets - Page 6 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Play off tickets

Jmcq

2 minutes ago, scottincarlisle said:

There's usually a drop down box saying adult & you can change it to U16 or senior.

Thanks - I found it. I have to say that the website/process is kinda shit. You have to add the items to the basket. It's only about 2 or 3 steps through the process that you can amend the ticket type to being a child.

Anyway - got our tickets. Will be our 1st game for a couple of years.

4 minutes ago, scottincarlisle said:

There's usually a drop down box saying adult & you can change it to U16 or senior.

Had to buy a childs ticket for the Cyprus game.

It wasn't very obvious but there is a way of doing it.

If I recall correctly you select two adults tickets initially. Then there is an option to amend to one adult and one under 16 when you view your basket ahead of making the payment.

This automatically adjusts the total price.

I hope they come up with a "provisional" final plan.

I work with a major sports club in the USA and the way its done here is if your team qualify for play-offs then for "away games" depending on your priority you get allocated a "provisional ticket".   You get charged for all play-off games and if team qualify you get ticket otherwise option of credit on account or full refund.

I've never liked the way handle "away tickets" and there is no reason other than money (scared they dont sell a home game) why they don't  put away tickets on sale earlier.  After all they get #500K + from membership fees every two years.

2 hours ago, metroscot said:

I hope they come up with a "provisional" final plan.

I work with a major sports club in the USA and the way its done here is if your team qualify for play-offs then for "away games" depending on your priority you get allocated a "provisional ticket".   You get charged for all play-off games and if team qualify you get ticket otherwise option of credit on account or full refund.

I've never liked the way handle "away tickets" and there is no reason other than money (scared they dont sell a home game) why they don't  put away tickets on sale earlier.  After all they get #500K + from membership fees every two years.

Imagine there will be a “presale”, but I do not think we will take a much larger support to one over the other (if we got 2-3,000, which is more than what we are due for Oslo, but around what we would get for Belgrade, for both it would most likely be enough to meet demand for both games) which will be booked through the traditional ssc method, but payment coming out your account day after the Israel game, and then a 100% pick up in Belgrade or Oslo depending on where we are playing.

Edited by wanderer