Play off tickets - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Play off tickets

Jmcq

2 hours ago, Terry Munro said:

I can do that for you if they allow it, saves you having to do it on the day of the match.

I already asked the SFA to send them to my mate’s house but they said no. It was my turn to take a bash at the ordering this time as my mate does it a lot.
We have a table booked at the Hampden Bowling Club so I’m just going to get to the ground at 2pm(when they said they are available), pick them up and it’s only 5-10 mins walk to that club from there. 
Thank-you for the kind offer though. 😊

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2019 at 11:26 AM, WCTA said:

I already asked the SFA to send them to my mate’s house but they said no. It was my turn to take a bash at the ordering this time as my mate does it a lot.
We have a table booked at the Hampden Bowling Club so I’m just going to get to the ground at 2pm(when they said they are available), pick them up and it’s only 5-10 mins walk to that club from there. 
Thank-you for the kind offer though. 😊

ME too! 

18 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

It's only members sale just now and we only had about 20k last campaign and I guess a lot of folk won't have renewed yet with it being January/skint etc.

Its a far cry from the days of the SSC being full. As you say hopefully they'll be a big uptake in the public sale from tomorrow.

A lot of the boys that I go to games with have fallen away from the SSC but are all going to the play off.

I'm hoping that's reflected across the support as a whole.

Would love to see Hampden rocking with 50,000 for this one.

Put half day in for it yesterday and can't wait. Seems like years since we've had a proper bouncing Hampden. Slovakia probably the last time.  

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

A lot of the boys that I go to games with have fallen away from the SSC but are all going to the play off.

I'm hoping that's reflected across the support as a whole.

Would love to see Hampden rocking with 50,000 for this one.

Put half day in for it yesterday and can't wait. Seems like years since we've had a proper bouncing Hampden. Slovakia probably the last time.  

Normally just go with 4 of my mates to every game but 20 of us going to this. As you said we're holding off till the public sale to get them all together im sure that'll be the same in a lot of cases

8 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Dunno but only three sections of North sold out. Very good availability in one of the reminding section and others have plenty left.

East/West not even close to being half full.

Sound lower about half full, upper not on sale.

This is what it's showing as right now.

Play-off.jpg

Edited by Cove_Sheep

On track to be a bumper crowd :D

Scotland v Israel

Thank you to all members who have already purchased their ticket for this vital match. It’s on track to be a bumper crowd at Hampden with limited availability already in the north stand, as we look to qualify for the UEFA EURO Play-Off Final against Norway or Serbia.

Me, my Mrs and 2 stepsons all renewed our memberships in December. Bought 3 tickets for the Israel game, 1 step son won't make it working abroad. I was really looking forward to the most important game in 20 odd years, not missed a home game for god knows how long. My Mrs then reminded me that the week before the game we are going to Australia, gutted is putting it mildly. Need to find somewhere to watch the game at 6am? Stepsons pals took the match tickets.

1 hour ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Me, my Mrs and 2 stepsons all renewed our memberships in December. Bought 3 tickets for the Israel game, 1 step son won't make it working abroad. I was really looking forward to the most important game in 20 odd years, not missed a home game for god knows how long. My Mrs then reminded me that the week before the game we are going to Australia, gutted is putting it mildly. Need to find somewhere to watch the game at 6am? Stepsons pals took the match tickets.

How can you not remember you are going on a holiday to Australia? 😂