Play off tickets - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Play off tickets

Jmcq

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Brilliant pricing.

Considering membership was £50 not too long ago, I'm happy with £55 for renewal and a play off ticket.

Taking my son to his first game when we play Israel. 20 quid for us both. I paid 34 quid for a ticket to Tynecastle next week for just myself.

Have to agree, we were pretty impressed with ticket prices to members over the last 2 years ,even if the team have been poor .

Holding the memberships to £40 is a good deal when you add in your £5 discount for every match ticket.

The playoff prices are brilliant , allows us to go for the the Norh Stand, normally it's the cheaper West we go for .

1 hour ago, WCTA said:

Question: Is this going to be the first time they are allowing you to renew memberships for your pals also? Making it easy to buy your Israel tickets there and then sitting together? 

This has been confirmed officially on Twitter by the SFA. 👍

I've just read it.

So you do have to renew your membership before you can buy a ticket.  That is a real pity as we have a group of 20 and I really should wait until everyone renews until we can buy play off tickets to ensure we are all seated together.  I was ready to push the button at midday on Friday but will probably need to wait now.  A lot of money to outlay at this time of year.

24 minutes ago, hamilton wanderer said:

I've just read it.

So you do have to renew your membership before you can buy a ticket.  That is a real pity as we have a group of 20 and I really should wait until everyone renews until we can buy play off tickets to ensure we are all seated together.  I was ready to push the button at midday on Friday but will probably need to wait now.  A lot of money to outlay at this time of year.

For the first time ever the SFA are allowing a single person to apply for renewals for that said person and his mates together. They have confirmed this. Thus meaning that after you have clicked through renewals you can then order the Israel tickets together. 👍

50 minutes ago, hamilton wanderer said:

I've just read it.

It does give you a month to get organised before the general sale. Should still be plenty of availability by then.

Excellent pricing I must add, if you attend every home game it's a no brainer with the fiver discount. 

I probably pay for my membership with the free admission to the women's games alone!

20 hours ago, WCTA said:

For the first time ever the SFA are allowing a single person to apply for renewals for that said person and his mates together. They have confirmed this. Thus meaning that after you have clicked through renewals you can then order the Israel tickets together. 👍

Must mean they are doing away with the new pics every 2 yrs? Shame as current photo is simply awful, head looks larger than the chap from Hellboy/Blade. 

3 hours ago, KirkieRobRoy said:

Curiously large area of the stadium 'unavailable'. So much for our 'priority'.

Yes a word of warning to those rushing to renew.

Less than half of the seats are currently available for purchase.

No South Upper - my preferred choice - at present and large chunks at both ends unavailable.

I am of course aware South Upper only go on sale if other sections are full unless a sell out is expected - ie a Cup Final. But I would have thought this is a likely full house given the importance of the game and pricing.

9 minutes ago, ironbrew said:

Trying to renew. Only option I get is " Pick up in person". Also when I try to renew 2 people it says I can`t have 2 items in checkout.. Thought someone said groups could renew together.

I renewed 5 of us today no problem. I then bought the Israel tickets but I have to pick them up at Hampden because I have a foreign address.