Play off tickets - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Play off tickets

Jmcq

2 minutes ago, TartanSam said:

What does everyone think the minimum loyalty points would be for the final? Seeing as most of the other away games have been open to all in SSC

Hard to say, but both Norwegian and Serbian FA have a decision to make regarding allocations,  the minimum is 5%.

But i would imagine the SFA will know in advance from both what would be the likely amount provided (to both Scotland and/or Israel ).

I think both will stick at 5%

Oslo 1400

Belgrade 2700

If sfa had anything about them they should have made agreement with all teams in pot d before draw was made that if whoever was at home in semis or final they had to give at least 5k away tickets each. Norwegians im sure would have brought that to final not sure about serbia. 

Edited by gaz7

3 hours ago, gaz7 said:

If sfa had anything about them they should have made agreement with all teams in pot d before draw was made that if whoever was at home in semis or final they had to give at least 5k away tickets each. Norwegians im sure would have brought that to final not sure about serbia. 

Informal discussions of that nature have already taken place.

None at all.

Until today, it was all hypothetical until it became clearer who may potentially be hosting the Final.

Obviously, now that we are out of that equation, the discussions move to the SFA having to negotiate with POTENTIAL hosts.

So, as you can imagine, it'll take a few days (weeks) to even achieve initial clarity on the matter.

23 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

None at all.

Until today, it was all hypothetical until it became clearer who may potentially be hosting the Final.

Obviously, now that we are out of that equation, the discussions move to the SFA having to negotiate with POTENTIAL hosts.

So, as you can imagine, it'll take a few days (weeks) to even achieve initial clarity on the matter.

Knowing the SFA it will definitely take more than a few days

Does anyone know how it works with pricing for these games?  Seen a few posts saying that it's set by UEFA and the SFA / other bodies have no say in it - is this the case or are people getting mixed up with the prices for the Finals games?

1 hour ago, p gala ta said:

It's a one off final so surely we have the right to get a 50/50 split like any cup final (not that we need that amount)

Still think it should have been a neutral venue.

Absolutely! As I said in tge other playoff thread...

It's definitely unfair if we're allocated only a small section of the ground. Imo we should be allowed as large a section as we can fill, up to half of the ground. Ie, Ulleval is 28,000, so segregation allowing, we should be able to take up to 14,000 (though I realise we'd unlikely take as many). Anything below this, say 4,000, a figure mentioned earlier, is derisory and makes an already difficult task, much more so!

I don’t think anyone needs to worry about final tickets.

IF we make it, the logistics and costs involved in getting to Oslo or Belgrade at that notice will rule out the majority I’d have thought.

It would be a shame if we have one of our smallest travelling supports at one of our biggest games in 20 years.

Would be a good thing to ask for as a Christmas present, for kids (presuming they get some sort of kids welcome pack) or adults that often don’t really want or need anything.

Id probably just say to my wife to pay my SSC membership rather than buy me socks for Christmas if it came out now...

3 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Would be a good thing to ask for as a Christmas present, for kids (presuming they get some sort of kids welcome pack) or adults that often don’t really want or need anything.

Id probably just say to my wife to pay my SSC membership rather than buy me socks for Christmas if it came out now...

That's a dear pair of socks mate... Lol

12 minutes ago, bazmidd said:

That's a dear pair of socks mate... Lol

True. 😂

Be interesting if they stick with the lower pricing or attempt to cash in on potential qualification....

I thought it was pretty good value last time. Especially if you used some if the benefits.

On 11/23/2019 at 7:30 PM, p gala ta said:

It's a one off final so surely we have the right to get a 50/50 split like any cup final (not that we need that amount)

Still think it should have been a neutral venue.

Do you think the semi should also have been at a neutral venue?