Scotland vs Kazakhstan match thread - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland vs Kazakhstan match thread

ceudmilefailte

2 minutes ago, syecosse said:

Maybe this is just me but after watching this qualification campaign Callum McGregor has been in my opinion one of the worst players, what does or has he actually done., considering the slagging off of others.( cut to the end of 90 mins him scoring a hat trick.) 

I’m 100% with you. We are however just shit as a nation and I’m getting to the stage that I just don’t care. How bad is that? Look at the crowd tonight, I doubt we’ll even sell out the play off match.

3 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Play offs should be priced at top ticket of £25. Pack the place and let’s give us some atmosphere for once.

No doubt be top pricing however.

Surely uefa will price it?

Will it be counted as a “home game”?

If that’s the case, I’d expect £35 to be a starting point. 

14 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

We’re just a bad football team and quickly getting worse. Nothing will ever change in Scottish football, it’s pointless even caring anymore. 

Not sure I completely agree with all the pessimism tonight. They've had very few chances and, despite the fact McKenna backed off, scored a beauty. We've had the vast majority of the possession and clear chances for Jack, Naismith, Forrest and McGinn. 

Ok, Kazakhstan are a team we should beat and we should be creating more but I don't buy the complete gloom