Euro 2020 Playoffs (The REAL poll) - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 2020 Playoffs (The REAL poll)

The_Dark_Knight

Where will we finish in the Euro 2020 playoffs?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. What will our fates be in the Euro 2020 Playoffs?

• Winner of the final
    • Runner up in the final
    • Semi-final loser

5 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I didn't insult him at all, again you are assuming my intentions in that thread. it was Rscot who started firing the insults around but again, accusing someone of having multiple profiles hardly warrants his reaction. I have had loads of abuse on here and I have dished out my fair share but have never resorted to asking for a fight. 

“Theres already three threads about the starting 11. We didn't need a 4th or another essay”

That was your 1st post on my thread. You’re basically asking me to justify and validate my actions to you for posting a thread on football on a football forum. Who do you think you are? 

3 minutes ago, Rscot said:

“Theres already three threads about the starting 11. We didn't need a 4th or another essay”

That was your 1st post on my thread. You’re basically asking me to justify and validate my actions to you for posting a thread on football on a football forum. Who do you think you are? 

I told you already, I am a great guy, I have 29 days won on the TAMB mate. I am awesome. This is not me being serious by the way

Did you honestly think asking someone for a fight was the right was the right reaction? 

erm, you posted on a public forum. all of your actions will be questioned. 

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

I told you already, I am a great guy, I have 29 days won on the TAMB mate. I am awesome. This is not me being serious by the way

Did you honestly think asking someone for a fight was the right was the right reaction? 

erm, you posted on a public forum. all of your actions will be questioned. 

You’re an arsehole, and one day your mouth is gonna get you into more trouble than you can handle.

1 minute ago, Rscot said:

You’re an arsehole, and one day your mouth is gonna get you into more trouble than you can handle.

are you 12?

I notice you avoided the question. You've been on here for less than a week and you've offered to fight three people and called them all twats, tits and arseholes. You will fit in well

3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

are you 12?

I notice you avoided the question. You've been on here for less than a week and you've offered to fight three people and called them all twats, tits and arseholes. You will fit in well

You’re a sad, pathetic, cowardly, big mouthed arsehole with an over-inflated opinion of himself who believes that by somehow always getting the last word in on a thread on a stupid Internet forum (which he’s been on for 14 years lol) that he has won some important victory and can rest easy in the knowledge that the world knows that Vanderark can never be wrong, lol. You’re a tit.

29 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I didn't insult him at all, again you are assuming my intentions in that thread. it was Rscot who started firing the insults around but again, accusing someone of having multiple profiles hardly warrants his reaction. I have had loads of abuse on here and I have dished out my fair share but have never resorted to asking for a fight. 

You entered his thread and told him that there were other threads on the subject. He replied and then you asked him to translate what he said. That's not nice.

Have you ever been falsely accused of having multiple accounts? Wait till you do, then you'll see how tolerant and Zen I truly am.

Granted, but let's be honest, you thought that you were talking to me, so you were trying to take liberties, knowing that you'd face condescension instead of violence. Turns out, you were falsely accusing a stranger.nimsgine what would happen if you were out and about and you randomly picked on a stranger. Odds are, it wouldn't end with tea and crumpets.

40 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

it seems to me you took my posts in the wrong way. there was no agression

Why else do you think I showed concern for your wife/girlfriend? Because you were merry and in a light mood? No. I did it because you were being very hostile.

Maybe you were at the end of your tether snd you were trying to bait me? I don't know. Hand on heart, though, I was genuinely concerned.

I have a good self-moderation system. I have a pretty good temperament, online and off, so if I'm accused of losing my temper online, it's probably not true. I run more of a risk losing my cool in real life than I do on here. 

PS: And you were joking about me replying to "reactions to a thread", well, someone does genuinely follow me around reacting to each of my posts with smilies. :lol: Odds are, it's the exact same person. So weird.

Edited by The_Dark_Knight

Just now, The_Dark_Knight said:

Why else do you think I showed concern for your wife/girlfriend? Because you were merry and in a light mood? No. I did it because you were being very hostile.

Maybe you were at the end of your tether snd you were trying to bait me? I don't know. Hand on heart, though, I was genuinely concerned.

I have a good self-moderation system. I have a pretty good temperament, online and off, so if I'm accused of losing my temper online, it's probably not true. I run more of a risk losing my cool in real life than I do on here. 

so there's no way you could have misjudged my mood that night? 

I have no idea why you said what you said, perhaps you were just being a cunt. I don't believe for a second you were showing real concern. 

14 minutes ago, Rscot said:

You’re a sad, pathetic, cowardly, big mouthed arsehole with an over-inflated opinion of himself who believes that by somehow always getting the last word in on a thread on a stupid Internet forum (which he’s been on for 14 years lol) that he has won some important victory and can rest easy in the knowledge that the world knows that Vanderark can never be wrong, lol. You’re a tit.

awe thanks again Rscot, you are such a bright and cheerful chap

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

so there's no way you could have misjudged my mood that night? 

I have no idea why you said what you said, perhaps you were just being a cunt. I don't believe for a second you were showing real concern. 

Honestly? I doubt it. But as i said, people react different to being happy, so maybe you get angry when you're happy. I don't know.

No. I genuinely was showing concern.

Just now, The_Dark_Knight said:

Honestly? I doubt it. But as i said, people react different to being happy, so maybe you get angry when you're happy. I don't know.

No. I genuinely was showing concern.

oooft, thats probably as close as the TAMB will get to seeing TDK say he may have gotten it wrong. I'll take that

47 minutes ago, stevenmcn said:

Think your being harsh on Christie. I agree that the games usually pass McGregor by a bit more than I'd like, and apart from a couple of games last year Forrest is a waste of a shirt. But I think Christie is a bit of a talent and could go places.

You think so?

I don't know. Trouble with the Celtic trio is we may never know how good they are. Staying in the SPL simply doesn't test players, that's why Arsenal had to haggle like crazy, for months, to get Tierney, as they simply couldn't tell how good he was.

2 hours ago, Farcity said:

Look, can we stop this and be nice to each other. Forgetting the fact that both Rscot and TDK both incorrectly used the word apologises and apologizes in exactly the same way within the last half hour. Im sure it's mere coincidence. 

Peace to one and all. 

"Apologizes" can be used as much as "apologizes" can. One is USA and one is UK.

Plus, have you ever heard of an autocorrect?

See what I mean? Farcity is obsessed with me. The weird(er) thing is, I don't ever recall talking to him. And yet he's so petrified of my very existence that he thinks me a God. (Not that I blame him)

I would be flattered if he wasn't a guy. On second thoughts, I wouldn't be, what kind of a woman would hang around a football forum with a bunch of dudes? "Big Bertha", comes to mind. *shudder*

Apologizes to any lady who frequent this board. It was jest. I don't generalize.

Highly doubt there's any ladies here, though.

Edited by The_Dark_Knight

2 hours ago, Farcity said:

Look, can we stop this and be nice to each other. Forgetting the fact that both Rscot and TDK both incorrectly used the word apologises and apologizes in exactly the same way within the last half hour. Im sure it's mere coincidence. 

Peace to one and all. 

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiii... 

TDK does always say 'apologizes' when he means 'apologies'. Interesting spot. Weird for Rscot to make the same mistake, but he used the UK spelling instead. I'd probably just put it down to weird coincidence. 

Either way, I think everyone should apologises to each other and move on. 

7 minutes ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

"Apologizes" can be used as much as "apologizes" can. One is USA and one is UK.

Plus, have you ever heard of an autocorrect?

See what I mean? Farcity is obsessed with me. The weird(er) thing is, I don't ever recall talking to him. And yet he's so petrified of my very existence that he thinks me a God. (Not that I blame him)

I would be flattered if he wasn't a guy. On second thoughts, I wouldn't be, what kind of a woman would hang around a football forum with a bunch of dudes? "Big Bertha", comes to mind. *shudder*

Apologizes to any women who frequent this board. Highly doubt there's any, though.

😡😡😡 

🌑🔫