Euro 2020 Playoffs (The REAL poll) - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 2020 Playoffs (The REAL poll)

The_Dark_Knight

Where will we finish in the Euro 2020 playoffs?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. What will our fates be in the Euro 2020 Playoffs?

• Winner of the final
    • Runner up in the final
    • Semi-final loser

Just now, Rscot said:

You can always tell an arsehole, they don’t know when to shut up and let things go.

Thats the perfect description of TDK

I would also say an arsehole is someone who threatens to bite someones nose off, meet them for fight or rip their face off and all because of a minor argument on a forum with strangers. Yup, thats the very definition of arsehole mate.

Just now, vanderark14 said:

Accusing someone of being someone else on here is hardly the crime of the century, my intentions were not to spam anything, anyway that's fucking rich coming from you considering you start multiple threads despite there being thread of the same topic available. The poster in question completely lost the plot and threatened other posters, he should have been banned. He was either drunk or having a really bad night, regardless his reaction was OTT. Its funny when you accuse others of spamming, you have had a dig at me and others for having a substantial level of posts in the past, you have almost half the number of posts I have but in less than 10% of the time. You are by far the worst for spamming this board

Nope, you are wrong again. You were told by other people that you took it too far and you disappeared off the thread. I laughed at how serious you take this place and you took it to another level with accusations of alcoholism and fearing for my wife's safety. You accused me of threatenting you, there is no threat in that argument, go and have a look.for yourself. You took it to a very low level, it was pointed out to you at the time. 

That doesn't in anyway come close to that one person thinking the SPFL is a zenith of football. Thats what you said. 

I have no idea if Rscot or any other poster is you, it wouldn't surprise me though. To equate that type of accusation to what you said to me a few months back shows the type of person you are.

So, you were wrong to spam his thread, accuse him of being me and falsely accusing me of having multiple aliases?

You haven't apologizes, so the only deduction from that is that you aren't sorry for spamming his thread. You must think he's me and that i have multiple aliases.

And no. I don't condone the violence of his behaviour, but I'm sure as hell nt going to condemn it. You have a history of accusing people of bring me. Hell, your little buddy Farcity also accused Mrbiaboc of being me. What a shock, no apology was forthcoming.

Rscot was correct in saying what he did. You would never say one hundrenth of the things you say to people on here, if you were face to face with them. And that's the truth. The net gives people courage, and you're the prime example.

Is there a limit to how many threads one can make? You do realize that you don't own this place, don't you? Judging by your post count i think you've here since day one. Doesnt mean it's your own private playground.

Fearing for your wive's safety? Dude. I spent the whole argument being insulted and pretty much laughing it off. You definitely have your facts wrong.

You appeared drunk and we ended the conversation by my telling you enjoy the rugby. It's clear as day.

Yeah. It does.

It wouldnt surprise you? Do you know about behaviour reflection? It means, judging people by your own standards. Personally, i doubt anyone would have co-current aliases, as it's... Crazy. But that's just my opinion.

5 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Thats the perfect description of TDK

I would also say an arsehole is someone who threatens to bite someones nose off, meet them for fight or rip their face off and all because of a minor argument on a forum with strangers. Yup, thats the very definition of arsehole mate.

My definition of an "arsehole" is hiding in a thread with another scared little boy, and gissip like fishwives about a person being 10-50 different aliases on this place.

You can't delete it.

It's nice being under someone's skin and having them so pettrified that you're accusing me of being all sorts of people.

Was so easy, too.

1 minute ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

So, you were wrong to spam his thread, accuse him of being me and falsely accusing me of having multiple aliases?

You haven't apologizes, so the only deduction from that is that you aren't sorry for spamming his thread. You must think he's me and that i have multiple aliases.

And no. I don't condone the violence of his behaviour, but I'm sure as hell nt going to condemn it. You have a history of accusing people of bring me. Hell, your little buddy Farcity also accused Mrbiaboc of being me. What a shock, no apology was forthcoming.

Rscot was correct in saying what he did. You would never say one hundrenth of the things you say to people on here, if you were face to face with them. And that's the truth. The net gives people courage, and you're the prime example.

Is there a limit to how many threads one can make? You do realize that you don't own this place, don't you? Judging by your post count i think you've here since day one. Doesnt mean it's your own private playground.

Fearing for your wive's safety? Dude. I spent the whole argument being insulted and pretty much laughing it off. You definitely have your facts wrong.

You appeared drunk and we ended the conversation by my telling you enjoy the rugby. It's clear as day.

Yeah. It does.

It wouldnt surprise you? Do you know about behaviour reflection? It means, judging people by your own standards. Personally, i doubt anyone would have co-current aliases, as it's... Crazy. But that's just my opinion.

I would happily say what I say to people face to face, I have told you that before, right after you came to the conclusion I was an alcoholic and you feared for my wife. I'm not sure what thats relevant though. You can check the thread if you want, you said you feared for my wife because you thought I was an alcoholic and angry. The conversation did not end there at all, you did not finish it by telling me to enjoy the rugby, I suggest you go and check it out. You came back on and lost it.

There is no limit to how many threads anyone can make but thats not the point, you accuse other of spamming when you are the worst for it. Again referring to my post count, its 5.5K since 2007, you have over half of that in one year. 

Behavior reflection, you are honestly going down that route? if anyone needs to reflect its you pal.

5 minutes ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

Amem, brother.

He's a total keyboard warrior.

Apparently he "feared for the life of his wife" because i said he was drunk and to enjoy the rugby.

Doesn't take much to make him melt.

You are now resorting to rewriting even the most recent of posts because you can't handle being show up. 

3 minutes ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

My definition of an "arsehole" is hiding in a thread with another scared little boy, and gissip like fishwives about a person being 10-50 different aliases on this place.

You can't delete it.

It's nice being under someone's skin and having them so pettrified that you're accusing me of being all sorts of people.

Was so easy, too.

I don't want it deleted, why would I?

10-50 different alias's, really? get a grip. 

You have totally lost it again and all because someone laughed at you. 

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

I would happily say what I say to people face to face, I have told you that before, right after you came to the conclusion I was an alcoholic and you feared for my wife. I'm not sure what thats relevant though. You can check the thread if you want, you said you feared for my wife because you thought I was an alcoholic and angry. The conversation did not end there at all, you did not finish it by telling me to enjoy the rugby, I suggest you go and check it out. You came back on and lost it.

There is no limit to how many threads anyone can make but thats not the point, you accuse other of spamming when you are the worst for it. Again referring to my post count, its 5.5K since 2007, you have over half of that in one year. 

Behavior reflection, you are honestly going down that route? if anyone needs to reflect its you pal.

Eh? Now you're saying that i said that you were an alcoholic and i feared for your wife? Ok. Because I thought you'd be violent when drunk? Do you want me to repost the thread and you'll see the things you called me, completely without warrant?

"Spamming" would be making threads or posts that don't contribute or create a dialogue. That beingbthe definition, all my threads create healthy dialogue. As for you, you enter threads with intent to insult people and be rude. As I said, you're projecting.

Right.

Still no apology?

I don't think I've ever entered a thread, with the purpose of insulting someone. Whether i agree with the sentiments of the thread or not. You need to grow up.

Look, can we stop this and be nice to each other. Forgetting the fact that both Rscot and TDK both incorrectly used the word apologises and apologizes in exactly the same way within the last half hour. Im sure it's mere coincidence. 

Peace to one and all. 

4 minutes ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

Eh? Now you're saying that i said that you were an alcoholic and i feared for your wife? Ok. Because I thought you'd be violent when drunk? Do you want me to repost the thread and you'll see the things you called me, completely without warrant?

"Spamming" would be making threads or posts that don't contribute or create a dialogue. That beingbthe definition, all my threads create healthy dialogue. As for you, you enter threads with intent to insult people and be rude. As I said, you're projecting.

Right.

Still no apology?

I don't think I've ever entered a thread, with the purpose of insulting someone. Whether i agree with the sentiments of the thread or not. You need to grow up.

You may not insult people directly, you are clever enough to do this but you can't deny you purposely try to get a reaction and rub people up the wrong way. I know what I called you, I called you a gump among other things and I stand by it. You accused me of being angry when I was honestly sitting laughing at how serious you take yourself and your opinions. 

Why would you think I would be violent when drunk? You had no bases for this other than me laughing at you which you were desperate to display as anger. 

Edited by vanderark14

9 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

You are now resorting to rewriting even the most recent of posts because you can't handle being show up. 

See? Devices like "show up", "they're laughing at you", "stop digging" or the classic "comedy gold" don't work on me, at all.

They're just structural devices to attempt belittle someone by creating a clunky tangent.

Try again.

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

You may not insult people directly, you are clever enough to do this but you can't deny you purposely try to get a reaction and rub people up the wrong way. I know what I called you, I called you a gump amongs other things and I stand by it. You accused me of being angry when I was honestly sitting laughing at how serious you take yourself and your opinions. 

Yes. I do deny it, 100%

Why on earth would i try to rub anyone, the wrong way or otherwise?

I express my opinion on here. Full stop.

I honestly think you've forgotten about that thread. You did mention that you were drinking whiskey. As for me being serious? I spent the whole conversation trying to get you to calm down.

Yes. I do deny it, 100%

Why on earth would i try to rub anyone, the wrong way or otherwise?

I express my opinion on here. Full stop.

I honestly think you've forgotten about that thread. You did mention that you were drinking whiskey. As for me being serious? I spent the whole conversation trying to get you to calm down.

only in your head did you think you were trying to calm me down. I was laughing at you whilst watching the rugby and enjoying a nice tipple, if you honestly believe I was angry you have lost the plot. You made it all up because you have to have the last word and resorted to bottom of the barrel stuff.

ok, maybe you don't try to rub anyone up the wrong way but you do it often. Its even more worrying you don't see it. 

Just now, vanderark14 said:

only in your head did you think you were trying to calm me down. I was laughing at you whilst watching the rugby and enjoying a nice tipple, if you honestly believe I was angry you have lost the plot. You made it all up because you have to have the last word and resorted to bottom of the barrel stuff.

ok, maybe you don't try to rub anyone up the wrong way but you do it often. Its even more worrying you don't see it. 

No. I remember it like it was yesterday. You jumped into a thread, began insulting me for about an hour of so, you got tired of the bullets rebounding off me, so you left.

I don't insult people online. Nor have i ever gotten angry with anyone online.

Fine. I rub people up the wrong way. And you think jumping on Rscot's thread and saying what you did, doesn't? I got the impression Rscot was "rubbed up the wrong way".

10 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

And yes, I've made condescension into a fine art. I'm good at it. Great, actually.

But i swear, in that thread (the one that got personal), I wasn't being condescending, etc, I was seriously trying to help and i honestly thought you had blown a fuse. All I was doing was trying to talk you down.

Edited by The_Dark_Knight

No. I remember it like it was yesterday. You jumped into a thread, began insulting me for about an hour of so, you got tired of the bullets rebounding off me, so you left.

I don't insult people online. Nor have i ever gotten angry with anyone online.

Fine. I rub people up the wrong way. And you think jumping on Rscot's thread and saying what you did, doesn't? I got the impression Rscot was "rubbed up the wrong way".

you really are a character, I don;t think I have encountered someone who thinks so highly of himsefl/herself like you do. 

I have no doubt Rscot was rubbed up the wrong way but I am sure anyone reading that thread can see it doesn't take much to do that. His reaction was beyond ridiculous, I can only imagine he is very young because he said he wasn't drinking. In fact, I am surprised such an intelligent person like you isn't offering him some help, you know since you are all about showing concern when you deem others to be angry. 

Just now, The_Dark_Knight said:

And yes, I've made condescension into a fine art. I'm good at it. Great, actually.

But i swear, in that thread (the one that got personal), I wasn't being condescending, etc, I was seriously trying to help and i honestly thought you had blown a fuse. All I was doing was trying to talk you down.

Lets say for a second I believe your intentions were to calm me down, why would you insinuate I was an alcoholic and I may take my anger out on my girlfriend. That doesn't seem like a very good tactic from some showing concern to me.

I honestly think you regretted saying it and back tracked a little, this is not an insult by the way because I don't believe backtracking after saying something like that is wrong. 

Here's a question, do you think its possible you may have completely mis-read my state of mind that day and that maybe just maybe I was happy and calm? I can hold my hand up and admit I may have mis-read you and that you weren't wound up, the truth is I don;t know but you have in the past admitted that you have to have the last word. 

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

you really are a character, I don;t think I have encountered someone who thinks so highly of himsefl/herself like you do. 

I have no doubt Rscot was rubbed up the wrong way but I am sure anyone reading that thread can see it doesn't take much to do that. His reaction was beyond ridiculous, I can only imagine he is very young because he said he wasn't drinking. In fact, I am surprised such an intelligent person like you isn't offering him some help, you know since you are all about showing concern when you deem others to be angry. 

Awww, thank you!! ☺️

Have you ever been falsely accused of something? (Try being falsely accused every frickin' day) Me? I don't mind. I just chalk it up the foibles of the human mind. But other people probably won't take it so merrily... And i think we got a taste of that at the weekend.

You barged into his thread and insulted him and accused him of being someone else. Hell, Mrbiaboc (who has also been accused of being me) is level-headed and a bit of a pacifist, even he saidvyou barged into his thread looking for a fight.

As I said at the weekend. The constant accusations in this place has to stop. I've literally lost count of who I'm supposed to be.

5 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Lets say for a second I believe your intentions were to calm me down, why would you insinuate I was an alcoholic and I may take my anger out on my girlfriend. That doesn't seem like a very good tactic from some showing concern to me.

I honestly think you regretted saying it and back tracked a little, this is not an insult by the way because I don't believe backtracking after saying something like that is wrong. 

Here's a question, do you think its possible you may have completely mis-read my state of mind that day and that maybe just maybe I was happy and calm? I can hold my hand up and admit I may have mis-read you and that you weren't wound up, the truth is I don;t know but you have in the past admitted that you have to have the last word. 

Being made aware of the negative consequences of what could happen usually acts as a "cold shower" effect on people. Also, holding a mirror up to someone is often used, kinda like an intervention.

You were very aggressive towards me and it seemed like every other word was an insult. Do I think that i miss-read your mood and you were actually happy and calm? No. But hell, people are different, we all react different to happieness.

Just now, The_Dark_Knight said:

Awww, thank you!! ☺️

Have you ever been falsely accused of something? (Try being falsely accused every frickin' day) Me? I don't mind. I just chalk it up the foibles of the human mind. But other people probably won't take it so merrily... And i think we got a taste of that at the weekend.

You barged into his thread and insulted him and accused him of being someone else. Hell, Mrbiaboc (who has also been accused of being me) is level-headed and a bit of a pacifist, even he saidvyou barged into his thread looking for a fight.

As I said at the weekend. The constant accusations in this place has to stop. I've literally lost count of who I'm supposed to be.

I didn't insult him at all, again you are assuming my intentions in that thread. it was Rscot who started firing the insults around but again, accusing someone of having multiple profiles hardly warrants his reaction. I have had loads of abuse on here and I have dished out my fair share but have never resorted to asking for a fight. 

10 hours ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

A day or so ago I was lambasted/mocked for not watching the SPL. Some people truly do think that the SPL is the zenith of football.

They watch McGregor, Christie, Forrest, etc, tear SPL teams to shreds and it clouds their judgment. 

Think your being harsh on Christie. I agree that the games usually pass McGregor by a bit more than I'd like, and apart from a couple of games last year Forrest is a waste of a shirt. But I think Christie is a bit of a talent and could go places.

5 minutes ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

Being made aware of the negative consequences of what could happen usually acts as a "cold shower" effect on people. Also, holding a mirror up to someone is often used, kinda like an intervention.

You were very aggressive towards me and it seemed like every other word was an insult. Do I think that i miss-read your mood and you were actually happy and calm? No. But hell, people are different, we all react different to happieness.

it seems to me you took my posts in the wrong way. there was no agression

Edited by vanderark14