Euro 2020 Playoffs (The REAL poll) - Page 22 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 2020 Playoffs (The REAL poll)

The_Dark_Knight

Where will we finish in the Euro 2020 playoffs?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. What will our fates be in the Euro 2020 Playoffs?

• Winner of the final
    • Runner up in the final
    • Semi-final loser

26 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

He's likely been preparing for a night at the opera.

All this talk about Queen reminded me of when I was young , my best friends ( thats not a pun btw .. ) brother loved them and played one particular album constantly.

So , a couple of hours ago I had a look on spotify and saw A Day at the Races and played the whole album , but most of the songs meant nothing to me. I thought I would have remembered them as he had it on all the time. 
Then when you posted this I remembered.  It wasnt a Day at the Races it was A Night at The Opera 🙄🙄

No wonder most of the songs meant nothing to me. 

3 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

All this talk about Queen reminded me of when I was young , my best friends ( thats not a pun btw .. ) brother loved them and played one particular album constantly.

So , a couple of hours ago I had a look on spotify and saw A Day at the Races and played the whole album , but most of the songs meant nothing to me. I thought I would have remembered them as he had it on all the time. 
Then when you posted this I remembered.  It wasnt a Day at the Races it was A Night at The Opera 🙄🙄

No wonder most of the songs meant nothing to me. 

You really have a best friend???

12 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

You really have a best friend???

I do Barney ! I know it's hard to believe but I really do. Not the same one of course, that was 40+ years ago. In those days I wanted it all, however these days of my life I am just happy at home with Mr Tidy.  He is my best friend, the love of my life and good  fashioned lover boy 😌

What about you, do you have a best friend? I know you live away from the UK. 

6 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

I do Barney ! I know it's hard to believe but I really do. Not the same one of course, that was 40+ years ago. In those days I wanted it all, however these days of my life I am just happy at home with Mr Tidy.  He is my best friend, the love of my life and good  fashioned lover boy 😌

What about you, do you have a best friend? I know you live away from the UK. 

Ha, I've been trumped!

Well done.

I'm a saddo who has the lad that I travel to the games with as a friend - that's why I crave Scotland away games!!

2 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

Ha, I've been trumped!

Well done.

I'm a saddo who has the lad that I travel to the games with as a friend - that's why I crave Scotland away games!!

There is nothing sad about that Barney, I can assure you if my husband thought he could escape to a game with a friend without me tagging along I would be dumped like a hot potato. Thankfully there are no Queen songs titled ‘ get her to fook’ 🙂

Here’s hoping  we are the champions in March 👍