Euro 2020 Playoffs (The REAL poll) - Page 21 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 2020 Playoffs (The REAL poll)

The_Dark_Knight

Where will we finish in the Euro 2020 playoffs?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. What will our fates be in the Euro 2020 Playoffs?

• Winner of the final
    • Runner up in the final
    • Semi-final loser

11 minutes ago, StarMan said:

See?! I'm agreeing with people and suggesting that it was about time TDK was banned!

Besides, the evidence is there, In black and white, I disagreed with him as much as anyone, maybe even moreso!

I have a PhD and I'm in London. All the mods have to do is do a simple IP check. TDK is just an attention seeking troll.

Are you a published author?

Do you know who Scotland are playing in the Euro 2020 play offs?

Do you think three at the back is a more effective defensive system than a flat back four?

Is Liam Palmer the new Danny McGrain?

I think the Dark Knight may be in the process of outing themself here. I didn’t think that they’d be able to last without attention seeking for very long.

Mrniaboc and I will be due a few apologies from people who tried to claim we were multiple-accounters like The Dark Knight.

I’m quite pleased that I put two and two together and spotted what was going on before The Dark Knight managed to wreak too much havoc this time. Bit worrying how quickly and easily they’ve opened at least two new accounts though!

Edited by dohadeer

2 minutes ago, dohadeer said:

I think the Dark Knight may be in the process of outing themself here. I didn’t think that they’d be able to last without attention seeking for very long.

Mrniaboc and I will be due a few apologies from people who tried to claim we were multiple-accounters like The Dark Knight.

I’m quite pleased that I put two and two together and spotted what was going on before The Dark Knight managed to wreak too much havoc this time. Bit worrying how quickly and easily they’ve opened at least two new accounts though!

Aye good one mate. 

1 minute ago, TDYER63 said:

😁 nothing personal 👍

And its not as bad as mine. 

No offence taken. It was some strong anagram comedy hahaha. I can believe I've had that handle for so long and no-one has ever taken me down with that line before. Well played. 

1 minute ago, Texas Pete said:

The Jags?

I think I prefer the Dark Knight now. 😂

Haha they're not my main team, but they were my local team growing up and I've always had a soft spot for them. Especially what they've done recently with Kingsley and the LGBT strip and stuff. Need more of that.