Euro 2020 Playoffs (The REAL poll) - Page 19 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 2020 Playoffs (The REAL poll)

The_Dark_Knight

Where will we finish in the Euro 2020 playoffs?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. What will our fates be in the Euro 2020 Playoffs?

• Winner of the final
    • Runner up in the final
    • Semi-final loser

15 hours ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Official line for withdrawing from the 1950 world cup was that we had only finished 2nd in the home internationals. Unknown truth was that Celtic and Rangers objected as it would affect their pre season training.

I had never heard that 2nd reason before. Interesting. I am a little suprised that they had pre-season training in 1950!

13 hours ago, dohadeer said:

Yeah, I can't understand why the moderators didn't step in and deal with such blatant nonsense being posted. It was clearly trolling.

Really?

We should step in to deal with blatant nonsense being posted?

How much would be left?

And you've already been alerted to the "Ignore" function.

22 minutes ago, TAMB2 said:

Really?

How much would be left?

I meant nonsense which was being used to clearly troll others, rather than being stated as a genuine opinion. Which this clearly was, as many people all over the forum have commented on.

49 minutes ago, TAMB2 said:

Really?

How much would be left?

100% correct.

I was giving my honest, genuine opinion. It's not Trolling just because not many people agree with it.

I've been labelled a Troll and an attention seeker, multiple times on this thread, even though, I'm openly encouraging people to put me on ignore: 

https://www.tamb.net/forum/index.php?/topic/14633-euro-2020-playoffs-the-real-poll/&do=findComment&comment=551939

I've been accused of being multiple people, from Rscot, mrbiarnoc, RabC, Vanderank, ElChris, etc. There are even people (and a Mod will be able to see that they're the same people) actually follow me around, rating my posts with laughing smilies. It's cyber stalking.

I've never once IM'd a Mod about any of the aformentioned, because I don't want to bother them, also, because I can deal with it.

Others can't.

Last week a guy (Rscot) was falsey accused of having duplicate accounts here, and he threatened someone with violence.

In my opinion, on the whole, the Mods are doing a very good job.

Ahh 

1 hour ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

100% correct.

I was giving my honest, genuine opinion. It's not Trolling just because not many people agree with it.

I've been labelled a Troll and an attention seeker, multiple times on this thread, even though, I'm openly encouraging people to put me on ignore: 

https://www.tamb.net/forum/index.php?/topic/14633-euro-2020-playoffs-the-real-poll/&do=findComment&comment=551939

I've been accused of being multiple people, from Rscot, mrbiarnoc, RabC, Vanderank, ElChris, etc. There are even people (and a Mod will be able to see that they're the same people) actually follow me around, rating my posts with laughing smilies. It's cyber stalking.

I've never once IM'd a Mod about any of the aformentioned, because I don't want to bother them, also, because I can deal with it.

Others can't.

Last week a guy (Rscot) was falsey accused of having duplicate accounts here, and he threatened someone with violence.

In my opinion, on the whole, the Mods are doing a very good job.

Ahh Rabc and Rscot. 

Both offering violence, both seemed fond of the word "tit". Not a common insult that. Almost as if it is the same person. One disappears, the other arrives. Both obviously nails like.

Anyway, I thought you were fucking off. There's a good lad. Off you pop. 

6 minutes ago, Farcity said:

Ahh 

Ahh Rabc and Rscot. 

Both offering violence, both seemed fond of the word "tit". Not a common insult that. Almost as if it is the same person. One disappears, the other arrives. Both obviously nails like.

Anyway, I thought you were fucking off. There's a good lad. Off you pop. 

I must have missed RabC or I might have forgotten about him

3 hours ago, Farcity said:

I do actually. 

Whoops. Hahaha

Shit! Now I'm not even sure. Vanderark14 might be right after all hahaha. 

On another note though, it's probably worth pointing out that I am at least capable of spelling people's usernames correctly. Including my own. 

2 hours ago, ceudmilefailte said:

I think it was you that accused yourself of being mrbiarnnoc.

Come on man! I know there's no hope for TDK, but I thought you would at least be able to get it right. 

It's 'Mr' then 'Cobain' backwards OK. I know is cringeworthy but it's been my handle since I was 14.

14 minutes ago, mrniaboc said:

Come on man! I know there's no hope for TDK, but I thought you would at least be able to get it right. 

It's 'Mr' then 'Cobain' backwards OK. I know is cringeworthy but it's been my handle since I was 14.

Was using ceudmilefailte for years until poker sites decided it was too many letters

On 11/19/2019 at 1:59 PM, ceudmilefailte said:

At the moment assuming Bulgaria, Serbia Norway and us in the playoffs I would price it up as

Serbia 2/1

Norway 2/1

Scotland 4/1

Bulgaria 7/1

Not taking final draw into account

Serbia 11/8

Norway 13/8

Scotland 4/1

Israel 9/1

Sky bets book on the qualifiers

Not surprised bookies make money

3 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Serbia 11/8

Norway 13/8

Scotland 4/1

Israel 9/1

Sky bets book on the qualifiers

Not surprised bookies make money

Thanks, I've been waiting for those odds to be released.

So they think that we have around a 15-20% chance of qualifying. Which is pretty much exactly what was predicted by everyone on here with a brain, or who don't live under a bridge near to the Billy Goats Gruff.

Are Norway not at home to Serbia?

Surprised Serbia are the favourites, if anything the value almost lies with Scotland in my opinion, I rate our chances as better than the 20% required to make a profit, slightly closer to 25% after drawing Israel at home in the semi finals.