Playoffs - Page 14 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Playoffs

albathebrave

1 minute ago, dohadeer said:

It’s the false accusations that I am taking issue with. Accusing someone of being a troll, means their posts will not be taken seriously by others. That isn’t a fair way to treat another forum member.

In my opinion the childish behaviour here is the lack of being able to admit your mistake and apologise for it.

Go away. 

1 hour ago, dohadeer said:

I’m 34. Why is that relevant?

I assume you’re an adult too, please can we find some kind of sensible resolution to this?

That's around what i'd have put you at, going by our meeting years ago. You're also ginger and relatively short, right? (Please don't take that in the wrong way... i'm just trying to clarify my memory! :ok: ). Can't for the life of me remember your name, or what game it was.

Re the false accusations, you'll be familiar with the phrase 'methinks they doth protest too much'. Texas Pete had a not altogether unreasonable (but IMO very likely wrong) suspicion. No need to pursue an apology so vehemently. :ok:

13 minutes ago, Dave78 said:

That's around what i'd have put you at, going by our meeting years ago. You're also ginger and relatively short, right? (Please don't take that in the wrong way... i'm just trying to clarify my memory! :ok: ). Can't for the life of me remember your name, or what game it was.

Re the false accusations, you'll be familiar with the phrase 'methinks they doth protest too much'. Texas Pete had a not altogether unreasonable (but IMO very likely wrong) suspicion. No need to pursue an apology so vehemently. :ok:

Texas Pete stated the suspicion as a fact, that I was that other poster. It wasn’t an unreasonable suspicion, but once it is shown to be wrong, any incorrect accusations should be apologised for.

You don’t incorrectly accuse someone of something and then not apologise for it, that’s ludicrous.

Edited by dohadeer

• TAMB1 locked this topic