Playoffs - Page 13 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Playoffs

albathebrave

4 minutes ago, ProudScot said:

You’ve replied back to the comment about a different profile and you haven’t even realised.

i think.

i don’t even know what’s happening anymore tbh

That’s what he wants you to think. The guy’s no the full shilling. 

1 hour ago, Dave78 said:

I met @dohadeer around 12 - 15 years ago when i sold him a spare ticket. Can't remember which match it was, or even who our manager was. Met him in a Glasgow pub and had a pint with him. He's a genuine Scotland fan. 

IMO it's unlikely he's decided to start trolling the board after 15 quiet years by creating multiple accounts and arguing with himself.

I have no recollection of this! If it helps prove my innocence/non-involvement in this week’s shambles, created by one rogue poster, then I’ll take it. Thanks Dave78.

10 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

This section is like being on some hallucinogenic drug.
I am taking a trip back to the relative calmness of Anything Goes. 

🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Aye ok TDK , you're fooling nobody 

Now that the dust has settled and - I hope - the moderators have managed to remove however many new accounts that The Dark Knight created.......

Please can Texas Pete, ProudScot and killiefaetheferry apologise for the full-on accusations they threw at me, and any that have been thrown at other posters like mrniaboc, that we were using multiple accounts.

There's only been one - hopefully - troll on here this week, and nobody deserves to be caught up in the crossfire. I was telling the truth throughout. I don't blame any of you, or hold it against you, for accusing me, as that was, for once, some high-level and very calculating trolling from The Dark Knight, which made it look like I was the same person as at least one other account. It certainly had me baffled as to what was going on, so I can't imagine what it did to the rest of you!

I can't begin to tell you how frustrating a 24 hours that was, not knowing how to go about clearing my name, and actually worrying that the moderators would fall for The Dark Knight's ploy, and believe that I was guilty of having multiple accounts. They could probably have succeeded with their ploy if they'd been a bit more patient, but the need for constant attention was their downfall yet again. The amount of sarcastic comments, and people insisting that I was guilty was not easy to counter, but all your anger over this issue should be reserved for The Dark Knight, and not spilling out on to me or anyone else.

If I could add anything that I've learned from this: The Dark Knight will probably make many more attempts to create new accounts and sabotage this board. Please give other genuine users the benefit of the doubt, before linking them to The Dark Knight, or assuming they are at fault. I can understand being suspicious of new accounts, but don't jump to conclusions, and drag innocent long-term forum members into it by association.

Enjoy your weekends everyone, let's enjoy the time on here without you-know-who, while it lasts. Well done to the moderators on a swift resolution, and not falling for the attempted sabotage!

1 hour ago, dohadeer said:

Now that the dust has settled and - I hope - the moderators have managed to remove however many new accounts that The Dark Knight created.......

Please can Texas Pete, ProudScot and killiefaetheferry apologise for the full-on accusations they threw at me, and any that have been thrown at other posters like mrniaboc, that we were using multiple accounts.

There's only been one - hopefully - troll on here this week, and nobody deserves to be caught up in the crossfire. I was telling the truth throughout. I don't blame any of you, or hold it against you, for accusing me, as that was, for once, some high-level and very calculating trolling from The Dark Knight, which made it look like I was the same person as at least one other account. It certainly had me baffled as to what was going on, so I can't imagine what it did to the rest of you!

I can't begin to tell you how frustrating a 24 hours that was, not knowing how to go about clearing my name, and actually worrying that the moderators would fall for The Dark Knight's ploy, and believe that I was guilty of having multiple accounts. They could probably have succeeded with their ploy if they'd been a bit more patient, but the need for constant attention was their downfall yet again. The amount of sarcastic comments, and people insisting that I was guilty was not easy to counter, but all your anger over this issue should be reserved for The Dark Knight, and not spilling out on to me or anyone else.

If I could add anything that I've learned from this: The Dark Knight will probably make many more attempts to create new accounts and sabotage this board. Please give other genuine users the benefit of the doubt, before linking them to The Dark Knight, or assuming they are at fault. I can understand being suspicious of new accounts, but don't jump to conclusions, and drag innocent long-term forum members into it by association.

Enjoy your weekends everyone, let's enjoy the time on here without you-know-who, while it lasts. Well done to the moderators on a swift resolution, and not falling for the attempted sabotage!

Only TDK can write a reply that long without making a spelling mistake

6 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Your fine. I made another mistake in my Grammar there and you missed it. TDK wouldn't be able to resist the chance to smugly fell superior. 

Only one g in smugly, I live and learn.

I would probably have pointed it out, if I had noticed it, but that doesn’t make me the same person as The Dark Knight.

(I think you mean ‘you’re,’ not ‘your.’)

Thats a joke by the way.

Edited by dohadeer

19 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Your fine. I made another mistake in my Grammar there and you missed it. TDK wouldn't be able to resist the chance to smugly fell superior. 

Only one g in smugly, I live and learn.

And only one l in feel 😁

3 hours ago, dohadeer said:

So you don’t blame anyone but still demand an apology? What a rocket. 

You have proven nothing mate. Nothing. And even if you don’t have multiple profiles you are still as unpleasant and annoying as Chripper. Well almost. 😂

I am beyond caring though but rest assured I will not be apologising to you. 

If you are telling the truth you also have no proof that Chripper was responsible for anything so are you going to apologise to him when he inevitably comes back?

11 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

So you don’t blame anyone but still demand an apology? What a rocket. 

You have proven nothing mate. Nothing. And even if you don’t have multiple profiles you are still as unpleasant and annoying as Chripper. Well almost. 😂

I am beyond caring though but rest assured I will not be apologising to you. 

If you are telling the truth you also have no proof that Chripper was responsible for anything so are you going to apologise to him when he inevitably comes back?

You accused me of being the same person as ‘DannyOz.’ That’s now been shown to be some kind of hoaxer, presumably the same person who got banned yesterday, as they created two new accounts, to sabotage people who they had previously argued with, before their ban.

That wasn’t me. The moderators have dealt with it and moved that person on. I’m not asking you to like me, or be my best friend, but please apologise for what you falsely accused me of!

3 minutes ago, dohadeer said:

You accused me of being the same person as ‘DannyOz.’ That’s now been shown to be some kind of hoaxer, presumably the same person who got banned yesterday, as they created two new accounts, to sabotage people who they had previously argued with, before their ban.

That wasn’t me. The moderators have dealt with it and moved that person on. I’m not asking you to like me, or be my best friend, but please apologise for what you falsely accused me of!

It hasn’t been proven that you are not DannyOz. I still think you are so I won’t be apologising. 

Even if you’re not I won’t be apologising so please accept that. 

Now maybe we can get back to Scotland?

Just now, Texas Pete said:

It hasn’t been proven that you are not DannyOz. I still think you are so I won’t be apologising. 

Even if you’re not I won’t be apologising so please accept that. 

Now maybe we can get back to Scotland?

Sorry, this needs resolved, because I was pretty upset by the strength of those accusations, (not that you were the sole culprit.)

I was set up to look like a multiple account  owner, by someone with a grudge, a liking for attention-seeking, and a history of extreme trolling!

1. Why do you think DannyOz and that other new account were removed, after appearing on the same day that The Dark Knight was banned? 

2. What can I, or the moderators, do to convince you that I am not in any way linked to what happened here, apart from being linked as one of the victims of the attempted trolling/sabotage? I’d rather not have to drag the moderators into this, as I’m sure they’ve had to sort enough issues out this week, but if necessary I will ask them to confirm exactly what happened on here, with regards to the sabotage.

3. Why would you not apologise if you falsely accused someone of something, and they were later shown to be innocent?

Please be adult and fair about this.

2 minutes ago, dohadeer said:

Sorry, this needs resolved, because I was pretty upset by the strength of those accusations, (not that you were the sole culprit.)

I was set up to look like a multiple account  owner, by someone with a grudge, a liking for attention-seeking, and a history of extreme trolling!

1. Why do you think DannyOz and that other new account were removed, after appearing on the same day that The Dark Knight was banned? 

2. What can I, or the moderators, do to convince you that I am not in any way linked to what happened here, apart from being linked as one of the victims of the attempted trolling/sabotage? I’d rather not have to drag the moderators into this, as I’m sure they’ve had to sort enough issues out this week, but if necessary I will ask them to confirm exactly what happened on here, with regards to the sabotage.

3. Why would you not apologise if you falsely accused someone of something, and they were later shown to be innocent?

Please be adult and fair about this.

What age are you for god sake?

Just now, dohadeer said:

I’m 34. Why is that relevant?

I assume you’re an adult too, please can we find some kind of sensible resolution to this?

You’re acting like a child. 

There is a resolution. Go away and leave me alone and stop caring what I think about you. 

2 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

You’re acting like a child. 

There is a resolution. Go away and leave me alone and stop caring what I think about you. 

It’s the false accusations that I am taking issue with. Accusing someone of being a troll, means their posts will not be taken seriously by others. That isn’t a fair way to treat another forum member.

In my opinion the childish behaviour here is the lack of being able to admit your mistake and apologise for it.