Playoffs - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Playoffs

albathebrave

4 minutes ago, Bzzzz said:

They should have contacted me, I've got loads of them. Just need things to put in them other than seed packets and banana skins.  

At least that makes more sense than WACT's idea. He wants to put a couple of pints in a broon envelope. Crazy yank dafty.

4 minutes ago, irish said:

Always assumed Scotland were going to play Bulgaria at home in the semi final playoff. 

By order of preference lads I assume you'd rather Bulgaria, then Israel and Romania last in the semi final? 

I do think you'll beat any of those 3 teams at home but may struggle if you're away to Serbia in the final. I would fear Serbia away more so than Norway away in the final despite Norway's decent enough results in some against Spain and Sweden. The Serbs are an unpredictable and dangerous team. 

Nah, I would put them in the order of Israel, Bulgaria, Hungary, then Romania. 

4 minutes ago, irish said:

Forgot about Hungary actually. That'd be the order I would put them in as well. 

Aye, I think Bulgaria are a wee bit better than Israel. Bulgaria finished well down the group but that was a tough group. They only got two humpings off England, the rest of their games were pretty close.

Edited by Orraloon

Israel and home final for me too.

As nice as a trip to Oslo would be it's just more important to get there.

I got an email from Scottish rugby yesterday (don't know why I'm on their list) saying that tickets were going on sale at 10 am for Scotland v France next March. I got another one later on to say that it was a 67,000 sell out!

Start selling the tickets next week I would suggest.