Scotland XI to play Cyprus - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland XI to play Cyprus

The_Dark_Knight

Just now, macy37 said:

Remember when I told you all McKenna was hopeless but all the sheep said he was worth £5m?

To be fair, most of your drivel is instantly forgettable, the chances of anyone remembering anything you say are pretty slim. Apart from your latest showstopper that is. 

Just now, Farcity said:

To be fair, most of your drivel is instantly forgettable, the chances of anyone remembering anything you say are pretty slim. Apart from your latest showstopper that is. 

Beat me too it, that guy is lower than a snakes belly 

Edited by vanderark14

39 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Remember when I told you all McKenna was hopeless but all the sheep said he was worth £5m?

Aye and what about the shite playing down our left side, Taylor’s been posted missing and is Forrest on the park🤫

We've been shite so far.

One moment of inspiration which immediately followed one moment of fuckwittery by the officials does not a good performance make.

And the officials have continued their fuckwittery against both sides since.

Two other things. Liam Palmer is not a footballer. Nor is he Scottish. Get him into the sea.

Have to say, fairly decent so far.

The defence still could improve and a far better side would have been in those few times, but doing well.

Christie with twinkle toes and a magnificent a strike.

Declan G doing well too. Again, let's see how the second half goes.

OHH! I missed the first 10 minutes and see that we were very fortunate to not be 1-0 down!

1 minute ago, weekevie04 said:

Have to say, fairly decent so far.

The defence still could improve and a far better side would have been in those few times, but doing well.

Christie with twinkle toes and a magnificent a strike.

Declan G doing well too. Again, let's see how the second half goes.

OHH! I missed the first 10 minutes and see that we were very fortunate to not be 1-0 down!

I agree with much of that. The most important thing to do is the result - to build confidence and go towards securing third in the group to protect our ranking.

Not sure at all about Palmer nor McKenna - fear far better teams will absolutely stroll through both of them, but until KT gives a monkey's about playing for his national team then I suppose it'll be Palmer as our right back for now.

I hope Shankland gets on and I reckon he might for Naismith around the 60th mark. He was very good against Russia with very little service and I'd like to see him against a side like Cyprus.