Euro 2020 Playoffs (Edited) - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 2020 Playoffs (Edited)

The_Dark_Knight

Euro 2020 Playoffs  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Where will Scotland finish in the Euro 2020 playoffs?

This poll is closed to new votes

(Had to close the first poll as I made an error and waited too long to make the necessary adjustments. Appologies to the 5 people that voted)

I haven't done much research on the playoffs, as it doesn't interest me in the slightest. It's a distraction. Instead of building for the next World Cup qualifiers, we're stopping it to focus on the playoffs for Euro 2020.

In the semi-final we'll either get Bulgaria, Israel and Romania. The final will be Noway or Serbia.

Currently we have no keeper, no right back, no center backs, no anchorman, no striker, etc, and yet people seem to think that we're in a state to qualify via the playoffs.

Edited by The_Dark_Knight

1 minute ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

(Had to close the first poll as I made an error and waited too long to make the necessary adjustments. Appologies to the 5 people that voted)

I haven't done much research on the playoffs, as it doesn't interest me in the slightest. It's a distraction. Instead of building for the next World Cup qualifiers, we're stopping it to focus on the playoffs for Euro 2020.

In the semi-final we'll either get Bulgaria, Israel and Romania. The final will be Noway or Serbia.

Currently we have no keeper, no right back, no center backs, no anchorman, no striker, etc, and yet people seem to think that we're in a state to qualify via the playoffs.

think we'll win the first one and lose the final. 

Out of interest, from your point of view why don't you think playing in these kind of high pressure competitive matches would be good for the squad in preparation for the World Cup qualifying campaign? 

Isn't it a win/win for both points of view? Better than a couple of random friendlies.