Fitba’ Tattoos. - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Fitba’ Tattoos.

I was always pretty much against the idea of them until my lad got one (somehow or other by conning the studio that he was old enough). Anyhow, I liked it & he persuaded me to get one. I've ended up with three: a personal one I (sort of) designed myself each part of which symbolizes something about my family.

The original one - a red star; my two-fingers to everyone who said I'd end up a Tory by the time I was 30.

And to keep on topic, I have the terrier & football from our old crest with a 'Huddersfield Town' banner underneath. I'm not able to have any more done but I really do like the ones I have.

Cant remember who exactly, whatever half-wit Rangers player that has a ‘ ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME’ tattoo. There was a picture of him in one of the tabloids whipping his top off after scoring and revealing the tattoo. On the same page as the picture, he was given a 6 out of 10 rating for his performance 😂😂

Im sure it would have been lost on him, and also the journalist

1 hour ago, Jim Beem said:

Cant remember who exactly, whatever half-wit Rangers player that has a ‘ ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME’ tattoo. There was a picture of him in one of the tabloids whipping his top off after scoring and revealing the tattoo. On the same page as the picture, he was given a 6 out of 10 rating for his performance 😂😂

Im sure it would have been lost on him, and also the journalist

I'm sure that's Barry Ferguson?

5 hours ago, weekevie04 said:

Hahaha.

He's basically your everything that's wrong with modern football in that picture.

You just knew he was always going to end up with the Huns at some point with an annoying cuntpus like his. 😄

Edited by WCTA

• 1 month later...